Should aeroplane gestures be acted upon by the club?

Manchester1894

Discuss.

Frank Swift, an EX-MANCHESTER CITY player died in this disaster. Could his family ever be welcomed to our ground as a guest of the club?

Why does Tevez our marquee signing deserve a song with M*nich references?

Why does a support that was so proud of being impeccable go backwards this season after real improvements since the anniversary.

Is another clubs references to Foe, Heysel, or Turks REALLY a means to justify you doing this.

How do you put this behind us as a support?

The only thing I can think of is the club make it very clear what needs to happen; Stop or f*ck off. Don't remove people during a game, just let them go home, letter on the doormat 'Dear Sir, we're moving forward and leaving you behind!'

SouthStand211 said:
Discuss.

Frank Swift, an EX-MANCHESTER CITY player died in this disaster. Could his family ever be welcomed to our ground as a guest of the club?

Why does Tevez our marquee signing deserve a song with M*nich references?

Why does a support that was so proud of being impeccable go backwards this season after real improvements since the anniversary.

Is another clubs references to Foe, Heysel, or Turks REALLY a means to justify you doing this.

How do you put this behind us as a support?

The only thing I can think of is the club make it very clear what needs to happen; Stop or f*ck off. Don't remove people during a game, just let them go home, letter on the doormat 'Dear Sir, we're moving forward and leaving you behind!'

Freedom of speech, the right to sing what we want.

you missed out the word impeccable in your speech though, nothing more cringworthy than when a city fan says I thought we was 'impeccable', it was funny at the time but get over it.

Personally I dont like the song and never chanted it. I dont even partipate in if you hate man u clap your arms, but I do hate united and that is part of being a city fan.

BluePurgatory said:
Personally I dont like the song and never chanted it. I dont even partipate in if you hate man u clap your arms, but I do hate united and that is part of being a city fan.

Is that one for handicapped fans with no hands?

pskilla said:
BluePurgatory said:

Is that one for handicapped fans with no hands?
LOL Well spotted matey (holds head in hands not arms)

Yes I think they should, but United would never even admit to their fans doing it, never mind act on it...

The song sung to Tevez at the moment is shite and pathetic. Loads of different versions have been made up and sung but this one sticks.

Even if the line was "he hates fergie" i'd still hate it, the fact that it mentions he hates them just makes it even more shittier and pathetic.

This dicussion will go on for pages and pages, you'll get the excuses that they have milked it and they sing about hillsborough ect, you'll get excuses that it's just a reference to them and nothing bad is meant by it as it has been used for years but the sad thing is it will never go away.

I actually saw a man and his little lad who couldn't of been more than 7 and what looked like a middle class woman singing whos that dying on the runway on wednesday, albeit not all of the song as they were rightly told to stfu.

Get a grip FFS a minority for 10 mins a week tops is not going to kill anybody.
Football grounds are a place alone where people can vent there weekly frustrations and not be bound by lifes pressures. You are probably the same person creaming about Poznan and other voiciferous supporters like them saying thats how we should be,well what do you think a lot of their songs are about

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.