Should aeroplane gestures be acted upon by the club?

no, just like swearing. people should not be banned for doing gestures like that having said that if someone then twats them in the face then they should accept the consequences.

Colins Bellend said:
Get a grip FFS a minority for 10 mins a week tops is not going to kill anybody.
Football grounds are a place alone where people can vent there weekly frustrations and not be bound by lifes pressures. You are probably the same person creaming about Poznan and other voiciferous supporters like them saying thats how we should be,well what do you think a lot of their songs are about

spot on. ill admit i sing the munich songs and i will prolly get slated on here but i dont really give a shit. i don't sing it to mock the dead i do it to wind them red cunts up. i had my minutes silence and respect for them at their place when we won. if any1 has a problem has a problem why dont they do something about it.

how many of you people on here moaning about city fans singing munich songs have laughed at a joke about the dead.

Ok so we dont sing Munich anymore, but they write Foe Cunts on Mary D's.

Now I wouldnt stop anyone near me singing Munich after that.

As someone who supports that other team it hardly registers any more and it gets dismissed as tasteless banter. City, the club, I am sure frown on this type of chant especially as some City legends also died that day. There are minorities at many clubs, Old Trafford included, that think this type of banter is justified in the name of supporting a club or hating another. Hopefully, it never will be in the minds of the majority of decent people.

i heard today that they are making a film about munich now and thats the thing, every time they hit a sticky patch they wheel munich out and thats what gets to people, they use it as a money making tool or to get publicity and thats wrong on every level.

lazerblue said:
i heard today that they are making a film about munich now and thats the thing, every time they hit a sticky patch they wheel munich out and thats what gets to people, they use it as a money making tool or to get publicity and thats wrong on every level.

"munich memorial day sponsored by AIG" ycmiu

Glazers_Wallet said:
Colins Bellend said:
Get a grip FFS a minority for 10 mins a week tops is not going to kill anybody.
Football grounds are a place alone where people can vent there weekly frustrations and not be bound by lifes pressures. You are probably the same person creaming about Poznan and other voiciferous supporters like them saying thats how we should be,well what do you think a lot of their songs are about

spot on. ill admit i sing the munich songs and i will prolly get slated on here but i dont really give a shit. i don't sing it to mock the dead i do it to wind them red ***** up. i had my minutes silence and respect for them at their place when we won. if any1 has a problem has a problem why dont they do something about it.

how many of you people on here moaning about city fans singing munich songs have laughed at a joke about the dead.

CB, this has nothing to do with Poznan fans. I don't turn up to vent my frustrations either, I honestly watch a game of football. Where I'm sat, there's plenty of banter. Banter and footy = happy SS211, I just think the whole 'dying on a runway' singing is pathetic and should be as offensive to a blue as it is to a red; like I said.. Frank Swift.

GW, this isn't an argument about the topic, just a discussion on what is a difficult subject for a few fans so your honesty is good. You said you personally don't sing to mock the dead, but are you aware that is exactly what you are doing in most peoples eyes? If you heard 75% of Old Trafford singing 'Gary Neville is a red, he hates Foe' would that not seem seriously fucked up?

SouthStand211 said:
Glazers_Wallet said:
spot on. ill admit i sing the munich songs and i will prolly get slated on here but i dont really give a shit. i don't sing it to mock the dead i do it to wind them red ***** up. i had my minutes silence and respect for them at their place when we won. if any1 has a problem has a problem why dont they do something about it.

CB, this has nothing to do with Poznan fans. I don't turn up to vent my frustrations either, I honestly watch a game of football. Where I'm sat, there's plenty of banter. Banter and footy = happy SS211, I just think the whole 'dying on a runway' singing is pathetic and should be as offensive to a blue as it is to a red; like I said.. Frank Swift.

GW, this isn't an argument about the topic, just a discussion on what is a difficult subject for a few fans so your honesty is good. You said you personally don't sing to mock the dead, but are you aware that is exactly what you are doing in most peoples eyes? If you heard 75% of Old Trafford singing 'Gary Neville is a red, he hates Foe' would that not seem seriously fucked up?

i see what you mean, but why would rat face hate foe?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.