Should Alan Hansen be sacked for racism?

BimboBob said:
TheMidnightBlue said:
Skashion said:
England; not an island.

England, Scotland and Wales is and Island which is what I obviously meant. When these countries were geographically isolated the population was white

As Dam has already asked...what geographical isolation are we talking about? It's happened a few times in the past.

I think he's referring to our ongoing poor marks in the Eurovision Song Contest. It's clearly hit a nerve.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
BimboBob said:
TheMidnightBlue said:
England, Scotland and Wales is and Island which is what I obviously meant. When these countries were geographically isolated the population was white

As Dam has already asked...what geographical isolation are we talking about? It's happened a few times in the past.

I think he's referring to our ongoing poor marks in the Eurovision Song Contest. It's clearly hit a nerve.

I thought it was the impasse between Merkel, Sarkozy and Big Dave.

I do not find any offense being described as coloured. This race PC is now getting annoying can we all just move on please?.

My question is why now is this the big topic I was being racially attacked by opposition fans for years and just brushed it off. Strange what seems to be happening. No sympathy for JT though him I always suspected of sporting a nazi tattoo somewhere.

I love how the majority of threads on here end up going off on a tangent, with people bitching at each other like children :)

No, he shouldn't be sacked.

didactic said:
I do not find any offense being described as coloured. This race PC is now getting annoying can we all just move on please?.

My question is why now is this the big topic I was being racially attacked by opposition fans for years and just brushed it off. Strange what seems to be happening. No sympathy for JT though him I always suspected of sporting a nazi tattoo somewhere.

Yes! Stop the bitching and start talking about didactic!

Damocles said:
TheMidnightBlue said:
Damocles said:
No it wasn't, the original population of England was black. The original population of everywhere was black. The human race migrated from somewhere close to Lake Victoria in Africa.

You don't have the intelligence nor the grasp of anthropology to be throwing around terms like "gene pool" either to back up your racist bollocks.

When England as an island became geographically isolated the population was white. I'm not talking about the origin of Homo sapiens which was africa. As always a sigh of despair when people say something like you're not smart enough to grasp something. Yes, I am. Given some of your posts do put you on more of a platform to make a claim like that than most of those who are clearly not very bright yet make that claim anyway you're still wrong in saying that.

No, you're massively incorrect still. You use terms you don't understand, like the "gene pool of England". England doesn't have a shared gene pool. If you are talking about the people who travelled here several thousand years ago, they migrated from France and Germany. France and Germany migrated from Italy and Spain. Italy and Spain migrated from the Middle East. The Middle East migrated from the Nile Delta. The Nile Delta originated from sub-Saharan Africa. Our genes did not go through major differences during these migrations. As I say, unless you happen to know anything about genetics, you don't have an argument to make. If you do know anything about genetics, I expect you to talk about Y-Haplogroup distributions and mutations and tell me what percentage of difference this makes when compounding "gene pools".

The genetic differences between a black man and a white man in the same country are around the same as the genetic differences between two white men. So, don't start with your genetic argument bullshit.

Next, which time are you talking about when you say "when England as an island became geographically isolated"? The first, second or third time?

The first human remains in Britain were found from 500,000 years ago, when human-like species were most certainly black. The first modern human remains were found 30,000 which means that they also would have been black or approaching it. They certainly would not have been 'white' as you seem to claim

Either do some research into the subject, or shut the fuck up.

The genetic difference I speak of is the production of melanin. I'm of course referring to the last time England became geographically isolated. Yes they eould have been white or certainly closer to white than black 30,000 years ago.

The gene pool of England refers to the genes that existed in England at the time of geographical isolation which in terms of skin colour was white.

IM DISGUSTED BY THIS

AND I THINK ALAN HANSON SHOULD BE RAPED LIVE ON TV BY BIG COLOURED BLOKES

TheMidnightBlue said:
Damocles said:
TheMidnightBlue said:
When England as an island became geographically isolated the population was white. I'm not talking about the origin of Homo sapiens which was africa. As always a sigh of despair when people say something like you're not smart enough to grasp something. Yes, I am. Given some of your posts do put you on more of a platform to make a claim like that than most of those who are clearly not very bright yet make that claim anyway you're still wrong in saying that.

No, you're massively incorrect still. You use terms you don't understand, like the "gene pool of England". England doesn't have a shared gene pool. If you are talking about the people who travelled here several thousand years ago, they migrated from France and Germany. France and Germany migrated from Italy and Spain. Italy and Spain migrated from the Middle East. The Middle East migrated from the Nile Delta. The Nile Delta originated from sub-Saharan Africa. Our genes did not go through major differences during these migrations. As I say, unless you happen to know anything about genetics, you don't have an argument to make. If you do know anything about genetics, I expect you to talk about Y-Haplogroup distributions and mutations and tell me what percentage of difference this makes when compounding "gene pools".

The genetic differences between a black man and a white man in the same country are around the same as the genetic differences between two white men. So, don't start with your genetic argument bullshit.

Next, which time are you talking about when you say "when England as an island became geographically isolated"? The first, second or third time?

The first human remains in Britain were found from 500,000 years ago, when human-like species were most certainly black. The first modern human remains were found 30,000 which means that they also would have been black or approaching it. They certainly would not have been 'white' as you seem to claim

Either do some research into the subject, or shut the fuck up.

The genetic difference I speak of is the production of melanin. I'm of course referring to the last time England became geographically isolated. Yes they eould have been white or certainly closer to white than black 30,000 years ago.

The gene pool of England refers to the genes that existed in England at the time of geographical isolation which in terms of skin colour was white.

So people refer to "coloured people" as they are aware of (your) cut off point 30,000 years ago, after all, that is how we relate to everything.

BLACK PEOPLE IN THE UK (MOSTLY) FIND THE WORD COLOURED OFFENSIVE it's not a debating topic it's a fact.

Sorry for shouting but it used to wind me up in the eighties and to have people come on here arguing the toss or pleading stupidity is frankly shameful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.