Should Alan Hansen be sacked for racism?

TheMidnightBlue said:
Damocles said:
TheMidnightBlue said:
When England as an island became geographically isolated the population was white. I'm not talking about the origin of Homo sapiens which was africa. As always a sigh of despair when people say something like you're not smart enough to grasp something. Yes, I am. Given some of your posts do put you on more of a platform to make a claim like that than most of those who are clearly not very bright yet make that claim anyway you're still wrong in saying that.

No, you're massively incorrect still. You use terms you don't understand, like the "gene pool of England". England doesn't have a shared gene pool. If you are talking about the people who travelled here several thousand years ago, they migrated from France and Germany. France and Germany migrated from Italy and Spain. Italy and Spain migrated from the Middle East. The Middle East migrated from the Nile Delta. The Nile Delta originated from sub-Saharan Africa. Our genes did not go through major differences during these migrations. As I say, unless you happen to know anything about genetics, you don't have an argument to make. If you do know anything about genetics, I expect you to talk about Y-Haplogroup distributions and mutations and tell me what percentage of difference this makes when compounding "gene pools".

The genetic differences between a black man and a white man in the same country are around the same as the genetic differences between two white men. So, don't start with your genetic argument bullshit.

Next, which time are you talking about when you say "when England as an island became geographically isolated"? The first, second or third time?

The first human remains in Britain were found from 500,000 years ago, when human-like species were most certainly black. The first modern human remains were found 30,000 which means that they also would have been black or approaching it. They certainly would not have been 'white' as you seem to claim

Either do some research into the subject, or shut the fuck up.

The genetic difference I speak of is the production of melanin. I'm of course referring to the last time England became geographically isolated. Yes they eould have been white or certainly closer to white than black 30,000 years ago.

The gene pool of England refers to the genes that existed in England at the time of geographical isolation which in terms of skin colour was white.

Yes, but the genes that were indiginous back then have become diluted to the point of rendering them (relatively) unrecognisable today,which in turn renders your argument as baseless.

SWP's back said:
TheMidnightBlue said:
Damocles said:
No, you're massively incorrect still. You use terms you don't understand, like the "gene pool of England". England doesn't have a shared gene pool. If you are talking about the people who travelled here several thousand years ago, they migrated from France and Germany. France and Germany migrated from Italy and Spain. Italy and Spain migrated from the Middle East. The Middle East migrated from the Nile Delta. The Nile Delta originated from sub-Saharan Africa. Our genes did not go through major differences during these migrations. As I say, unless you happen to know anything about genetics, you don't have an argument to make. If you do know anything about genetics, I expect you to talk about Y-Haplogroup distributions and mutations and tell me what percentage of difference this makes when compounding "gene pools".

The genetic differences between a black man and a white man in the same country are around the same as the genetic differences between two white men. So, don't start with your genetic argument bullshit.

Next, which time are you talking about when you say "when England as an island became geographically isolated"? The first, second or third time?

The first human remains in Britain were found from 500,000 years ago, when human-like species were most certainly black. The first modern human remains were found 30,000 which means that they also would have been black or approaching it. They certainly would not have been 'white' as you seem to claim

Either do some research into the subject, or shut the fuck up.

The genetic difference I speak of is the production of melanin. I'm of course referring to the last time England became geographically isolated. Yes they eould have been white or certainly closer to white than black 30,000 years ago.

The gene pool of England refers to the genes that existed in England at the time of geographical isolation which in terms of skin colour was white.

So people refer to "coloured people" as they are aware of (your) cut off point 30,000 years ago, after all, that is how we relate to everything.

No. The cut off point is 200,000 years ago when we were geographically isolated from mainland europe, probably millionth time I've said that.

TheMidnightBlue said:
The genetic difference I speak of is the production of melanin.

What?!

Honestly, you are showing yourself up as knowing fuck all. Every human has the same amount of melanin production genes. Every single one. The differences in skin colour are to do with expression of these genes, which changes over thousands of generations and does not represent genetic variation.

I'm of course referring to the last time England became geographically isolated. Yes they eould have been white or certainly closer to white than black 30,000 years ago.

No, they weren't. There was not enough time for the climate to switch the genes off at this point. Humans only migrated from North Africa 15,000 years before that. This is not enough generations for the dramatic change to occur within the population. White skin became prevalent for the first time 10,000 years ago, as shown by the SLC24A5 gene.

No, it wasn't. Prove it. If you can, you're about to make a scientific breakthrough that will rock evolutionary anthropology to its very core, so let me know and I will set you up a meeting with the Royal Society as they will certainly want to know all about it.

TheMidnightBlue said:
SWP's back said:
TheMidnightBlue said:

So people refer to "coloured people" as they are aware of (your) cut off point 30,000 years ago, after all, that is how we relate to everything.

No. The cut off point is 200,000 years ago when we were geographically isolated from mainland europe, probably millionth time I've said that.

200,000 years ago? So basically before any humans actually managed to get into what would become the island of Great Britain. By a good 150,000 years.

Gotcha.

Why don't you just give up?

Damocles said:
TheMidnightBlue said:
The genetic difference I speak of is the production of melanin.

What?!

Honestly, you are showing yourself up as knowing fuck all. Every human has the same amount of melanin production genes. Every single one. The differences in skin colour are to do with expression of these genes, which changes over thousands of generations and does not represent genetic variation.

I'm of course referring to the last time England became geographically isolated. Yes they eould have been white or certainly closer to white than black 30,000 years ago.

No, they weren't. There was not enough time for the climate to switch the genes off at this point. Humans only migrated from North Africa 15,000 years before that. This is not enough generations for the dramatic change to occur within the population. White skin became prevalent for the first time 10,000 years ago, as shown by the SLC24A5 gene.

No, it wasn't. Prove it. If you can, you're about to make a scientific breakthrough that will rock evolutionary anthropology to its very core, so let me know and I will set you up a meeting with the Royal Society as they will certainly want to know all about it.
Damo I've got a huge wall you could bang your head against if needs be

dzeko's gecko said:
BLACK PEOPLE IN THE UK (MOSTLY) FIND THE WORD COLOURED OFFENSIVE it's not a debating topic it's a fact.

Sorry for shouting but it used to wind me up in the eighties and to have people come on here arguing the toss or pleading stupidity is frankly shameful.

Umm no we dont what black people do you know?. (serious question not trying to provoke an argument).

I was too young to know in the 80s but coloured is not offensive to me my friends or any of my family members its actually a term we use.

We are black and we are in the UK. Are you?.

Half this stuff gets out of hand when non black people get overly sensitive about race I mean I went to a dinner with a friend once and she got upset because the waiter said "Are you people ready to be seated?." She felt he said that because I was black and she was white and he should has said "Are you ready to be seated?." To be honest I didnt even care or think he said anything wrong.

Its all getting a bit much, black, coloured or as my friends mom said while watching X Factor "He is not exactly white is he?." while refering to a mixed contestant which I found very funny. We all need to relax a little bit.

i must be missing why it's offensive.

older people,like my dear departed nan used to say coloured people, maybe its just from which generation you came from.

didactic said:
dzeko's gecko said:
BLACK PEOPLE IN THE UK (MOSTLY) FIND THE WORD COLOURED OFFENSIVE it's not a debating topic it's a fact.

Sorry for shouting but it used to wind me up in the eighties and to have people come on here arguing the toss or pleading stupidity is frankly shameful.

Umm no we dont what black people do you know?. (serious question not trying to provoke an argument).

I was too young to know in the 80s but coloured is not offensive to me my friends or any of my family members its actually a term we use.

We are black and we are in the UK. Are you?.

Half this stuff gets out of hand when non black people get overly sensitive about race I mean I went to a dinner with a friend once and she got upset because the waiter said "Are you people ready to be seated?." She felt he said that because I was black and she was white and he should has said "Are you ready to be seated?." To be honest I didnt even care or think he said anything wrong.

Its all getting a bit much, black, coloured or as my friends mom said while watching X Factor "He is not exactly white is he?." while refering to a mixed contestant which I found very funny. We all need to relax a little bit.

were you people ready to be seated?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.