should city sell de jong?

we should sell him! We need more of a complete DM midfielder. He sits infront of the back 4 and when he wins the ball has no creativity with it. Our game is more attacking now so i reckon a DM who can actually pass the ball and hit the net on target!!!

very limited as an overall player but as an outright defensive mid there arent many better, its a shame he doesn't want to be a squad player for us but even more of a shame the contract situation has left people expecting us to get less than 10 mil for him

bluemcr said:
we should sell him! We need more of a complete DM midfielder. He sits infront of the back 4 and when he wins the ball has no creativity with it. Our game is more attacking now so i reckon a DM who can actually pass the ball and hit the net on target!!!

"Complete - can pass - hit the target" can be summed up in one word.
M-A-R-T-I-N-E-Z

:)

Arturo Vidal too can seem to do the lot but I doubt Juve would entertain a swap + cash deal.

LoveCity said:
Arturo Vidal too can seem to do the lot but I doubt Juve would entertain a swap + cash deal.
And only cost 10m. Wonder why we didn't go for him rather than getting Hargreaves not like we're stacked in CM

Matt the Giant said:
bluemcr said:

M-A-R-T-I-N-E-Z

too right martinez! Would solve the CB and DM issues!

bluemcr said:
Matt the Giant said:
bluemcr said:

M-A-R-T-I-N-E-Z

too right martinez! Would solve the CB and DM issues!

Fact.

MCFC4EVR said:
LoveCity said:
And only cost 10m. Wonder why we didn't go for him rather than getting Hargreaves not like we're stacked in CM

there is quite a difference between fuck all paid when you play to £10 million 60k a week deals

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.