Should Class A drugs be legalised in UK

It's all good as it as far as I'm concerned. Making the most powerful drugs more readily available is going to be more harmful on a wider scale. There are just as many dangers in taking the purer stuff as there is with taking the purely cut stuff.

It's irresponsible to grant the general population access to this stuff. Even if they take it in their droves now, it's a tiny percentage compared to what it'd be if the gates were opened.
Would you take class A’s if they were legally available? If not, why would I ?
Cigs are available and we have largely educated our kids out of smoking and cigarette use is going down every year.
Better to regulate and offer help and advice to those wanting to quit than leave it as it is now which in effect means we are donating as a society over £7bn to the most violent thuggish members of our society.
Legalise drugs and crime against property would reduce by 90% virtually overnight.
It would mean owners of our private prisons would take a hit to their bottom line though..

But tens of thousands of of people are victims of ,burglaries, muggings ,stabbings,shootings each year so addicts can fund there habits & many thousands have also turned to prostitution to feed there habit and far to many people die to young or end up behind bars
The War on Drugs is lost
We spend billions trying to enforce the unenforceable
Surley there is a better option
I'm not arsed about the crime aspect. I don't believe making hardcore drugs to a general population that can't responsibly handle the far weaker things it already has access to is a sensible idea.

I'm not arsed about the crime aspect. I don't believe making hardcore drugs to a general population that can't responsibly handle the fat weaker things it already has access to is a sensible idea.
Cocaine isn’t hardcore - years of political propaganda has made people think it is but it’s not. The industry is hardcore at the moment but not the drug itself.
There are prescription drugs out there as bad.

Cocaine isn’t hardcore - years of political propaganda has made people think it is but it’s not. The industry is hardcore at the moment but not the drug itself.
There are prescription drugs out there as bad.
I've already said to you I'm talking about far more than coke here.

I think this is a very good idea in principle but I think implementing something like this would be impractical on both ends.

Yeah its a bit pie in the sky but I do think it will assist in saving some lives and assist in reducing some crime. the political fall out is the blocker really.

Following the dutch examples could be a good idea as well to set up amnesty testing areas in clubs / festivals where people can test the stuff they have bought, no threat of arrest, just safety checks.

Always remember some young Rochdale college lads we had working weekends at our company, Pre Iraq's invasion of Kuwait. N.Ireland was really the only form of terrorism heard of and chatting to these young Pakistani lads was an eye opener. They would rabbit on about a war coming (I had heard very little of Islamic fundamentalism, in fact at the time (and still) i thought all religions were just full of crackpots seeking devine excuse to behave like c*nts to whatever group of people they felt was a threat to them or whatever twisted faith they follow(I'm a halfbreed child of Catholic Irish Mum and Protestant English father I was perhaps in my late 20s at the time.

The words went like this.

"The is a war coming, we are already flooding the west with drugs and shagging all the white slags to make more muslims and take over your country"

Weird, I laughed it off as big talk from Asian children.

The world changed...and added a ring of truth to what i had been told

How would legalising opiates affect the current works of isis and the islamic world in general, would it be better or worse for terrorism in this country?

Were these lads just full of shit and just reciting what was being taught to them by the older disaffected Asian community?

Legalising class A's would have a global impact and might see us become a destination of choice like Amsterdam for thrill seekers, just imagine Blackpool...with ketamine instead of Candyfloss ;)

Always remember some young Rochdale college lads we had working weekends at our company, Pre Iraq's invasion of Kuwait. N.Ireland was really the only form of terrorism heard of and chatting to these young Pakistani lads was an eye opener. They would rabbit on about a war coming (I had heard very little of Islamic fundamentalism, in fact at the time (and still) i thought all religions were just full of crackpots seeking devine excuse to behave like c*nts to whatever group of people they felt was a threat to them or whatever twisted faith they follow(I'm a halfbreed child of Catholic Irish Mum and Protestant English father I was perhaps in my late 20s at the time.

The words went like this.

"The is a war coming, we are already flooding the west with drugs and shagging all the white slags to make more muslims and take over your country"

Weird, I laughed it off as big talk from Asian children.

The world changed...and added a ring of truth to what i had been told

How would legalising opiates affect the current works of isis and the islamic world in general, would it be better or worse for terrorism in this country?

Were these lads just full of shit and just reciting what was being taught to them by the older disaffected Asian community?

Legalising class A's would have a global impact and might see us become a destination of choice like Amsterdam for thrill seekers, just imagine Blackpool...with ketamine instead of Candyfloss ;)

shagging all the white slags to make more muslims and take over your country"
hahahaha most of the slags in the uk think muslims is cloth what they cover meat in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.