Should John Terry be dropped.

As much as I despise the twat and his hypocrisy, dropping him would be counter productive. I'm afraid he too valuble to the team. On the pitch anyway....

Anyone who thinks for one minute that John Terry puts England before his own personal interests, is being taken for a ride. He has divided the squad right down the middle, FFS. That isn't leadership. The man is a deluded, egocentric fornicator. How has yesterday's press conference helped matters?
He's taking the piss out of you. There is nothing surer. And as for Capello, he has been utter shite these last few weeks but that doesn't excuse Terry anything.

Pam said:
Anyone who thinks for one minute that John Terry puts England before his own personal interests, is being taken for a ride. He has divided the squad right down the middle, FFS. That isn't leadership. The man is a deluded, egocentric fornicator. How has yesterday's press conference helped matters?
He's taking the piss out of you. There is nothing surer. And as for Capello, he has been utter shite these last few weeks but that doesn't excuse Terry anything.
Oh do shut up.

He has huge faults but John Terry is very professional towards his footballing career.

FFS 3 months ago we all wanted to shoot the fu@ker, not changed with me can't stand the tw@t. Would rather us go out then see him running around holding the WC up. And before you say anything I have been to 2 WC finals and 2 Euro Finals + over 80 England Games, but can't stand this tw@t.

On the evidence of the last 2 games, rooney, lennon and lampard should be dropped before terry, and i hate the prick aswell, but he hasn't been englands worst player, he hasn't been far off though.
BTW if i was manager, i would drop him,(providing king was fit) and drop the 3 others named above aswell.
carragher should be dropped aswell, but he's banned anyway, so doesn't matter.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
Not for Matthew Upson, no.

As if Capello is going to do anything right he'll pick Dawson.

But he won't because he should have been looking at giving Dawson (and Joe Hart for that matter) a few caps leading into the championship. What is the point in bringing them if he thinks their lack of experience means they can't be trusted to play. Same with Adam Johnson, who got six minutes of game time before Capello decided not to bother picking him. And that was after he said how impressed he was by Adam in training.

But none of this absolves Terry the Twat and his piss taking antics.

We can't afford to drop him, unfortunately.

Whatever the rights or wrongs of his wanting to have open discussion between the team and the Manager what I can't understand is why he felt it necessary to go "public" with it in a media conference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.