Should John Terry be dropped.

Capello is a great manager. When we failed in Germany it was Sven's fault for being too laid back, now we're failing in South Africa we're failing because of Capello. It's about time the "Goldern Generation" steps up to the plate and stop letting others take the blame. For the record I wouldn't drop Terry but I'd certainly drop Rooney and Lampard. Every single Tournament we play in we play Lampard and Gerrard and then scratch our heads as to why they can't play together.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" Albert Einstein.

...................James....................
Johnson....Terry...Dawson.......Cole
SWP.....Gerrard.....Barry.......J.Cole
............Crouch.....Defoe.............

Not dropped but sent home. I think he's a disgrace to the shirt.

I also think Lampard can't be far away from being dropped but at least he's got the sense to keep his council.

As far as I'm concerned JT is a male Jordan/Kerry Katona and the sooner he disappears the better.

This is regardless of WB although if his girlfriend's taste is JT it sounds like WB is better off without her.

liamctid said:
What has Terry done wrong so far? Erm nothing?

Some of you lot need to realise that you don't actually know Wayne Bridge, and he probably couldn't give a fuck if you were a City fan or not. And for that matter, it does not make you less of a City fan if you like John Terry.

I couldn't care less about Wayne Bridge. Terry is a despicable, hypocritical twat and that's why I can't stand him.

article-0-087E2C67000005DC-415_468x354.jpg

Capello shouldn't have spoke out in the press either.. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.itv.com/sport/football/fifaworldcup/news/capellolaysdownthelawtoterry/#intcmp=783526_123_1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.itv.com/sport/football/fifaw ... 3526_123_1</a>
to me they're as bad as each other as are the rest of the squad
let's see if they start to do their talking on the pitch or just roll over and die

Yes he should be bombed out, as soon as it became clear he didn't have the players backing and wasn't speaking on there behalf, it showed what an arrogant egotistical prick he is, he lost the arm band and he feels hurt still, he is just scum, from scum family, if he was any good I might feel different but in truth he's wank these days, just one of lifes horrible creatures.
On talksport a couple of hours ago Adrian Durham said an England player told him (about a year ago before all the Bridge stuff) that Terry was a complete idiot that most of the squad just tolerate, but he is power hungry.
One word, COCK!

liamctid said:
What has Terry done wrong so far? Erm nothing?

Some of you lot need to realise that you don't actually know Wayne Bridge, and he probably couldn't give a fuck if you were a City fan or not. And for that matter, it does not make you less of a City fan if you like John Terry.

And what has this got to do with Bridge? Nothing.

Looks like Capello thinks Terry's done something wrong as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.