Should the club stay silent or fightback?

Train said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
I'd start by recalling adebayor on jan 31st,leaving them no time to find a replacement.

Who gives a fuck if we can't play him,it would send message round not o fuck with us in the press.

Are we allowed to recall Adebayor? I thought that we couldn't considering no clause was involved in his loan deal, and the spuds also paid a fee.

We defo couldn't play him but surely we can withdraw the terms of loan.

Thaksinssoldier said:
Train said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
I'd start by recalling adebayor on jan 31st,leaving them no time to find a replacement.

Who gives a fuck if we can't play him,it would send message round not o fuck with us in the press.

Are we allowed to recall Adebayor? I thought that we couldn't considering no clause was involved in his loan deal, and the spuds also paid a fee.

A joke is a joke guys but come on now...

spurspinter1 said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
Train said:

Leave him where he is, he can't damage us, but he can still damage our main competitors.

spurspinter1 said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
Train said:

We don't hate your club, just your manager, some of your fans (who feel like they have a divine right to glory) , and the media who keep insisting on sucking your balls.

Stay silent. We will handle this with dignity unlike Liverpool.

And please God no 'Balotelli is not a stamper' custom titles either.

Even if you believe Balotelli is innocent, let's just act like this doesn't affect us in the least.

I say fight the charges on principal, accepting the charge will be seen as an admission of guilt. We all know he's already been found guilty, but surely there's enough doubt for it not to be classed as frivolous?

Either way he's probably getting 4 games, maybe it will come down to whether Mancini thinks Liverpool away semi is more important than home to blackburn in the league (I'm guessing europa games don't count as part of the ban....?).

Pretty sure talisman that Europa suspensions through out the whole of the competition are treated separately to CC ,Fa Cup and premiership games.

He will get a 4 match ban but be available to play against Liverpool if we appeal.

As I have said if Balotelli believes it was purely accidental and on the video evidence there is enough doubt to indicate that is the case the club should support him and appeal.

Its time we had one overturned.

A competent solicitor could through enough doubt on it I would imagine.

He doesn't have eyes in the back of his head , he didn't touch him when the foot came down and Modric pushed him enough for him to lose his balance.

Even if I was biased the other way and if I thought it was intentional I would be the first to say so for those who know me well there is doubt on the intention but I guess as its a City player and its Balotelli intention has nothing to do with it.

They might as well throw the book at him for the first collision with Parker which did the most damage to him if you could call it damage.

If anything it woke Parker up as he played better in the last few minutes for them than he had for the whole game up till then.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
we didn't get Kompany overturned so we absolutely will not get Mario overturned.

there are people in there who want to do this to us, and we keep letting them.

why don't we just start, you know, behaving?

Problem is the player will begin to question his own judgement for every situation he is involved in for fear of another ban if not be the ref then by the media , by the opposition whinging and by the FA.

All we want is consistency , if Kompany and Balotelli have to serve bans then so should Johnson and Rooney etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.