Should the club stay silent or fightback?

mario needs to plead his innocence that's for sure.

he needs an interview to get his point across.

Blue2112 said:
More to the point I do believe we can make a difference in everyday things such as highlighting consistently poor bookings and sendings off (Gareth Barrys for example was so poor) fixture lists (6 away games after Champions league) twice made to play in 48/72 hours whilst twice v Liverpool they had 5 days recovery, we're too fucking nice 99% of the time. I wouldn't expect things to change overnight but sometimes if you say something enough times people start to believe it. It doesn't have to be a club statement for every issue, theres many ways to get our point across. Sometimes I just wonder does anybody at the club feel like we do because you wouldn't know it. Like has been said if one newspaper has called for the police to investigate then fucking well ban them. Start fighting fire with fire, we don't have to go all gung ho and take on the whole world overnight but lets start knocking some people on their arses a little bit more.
Its time we started, I actually thought we did about a year ago, we banned a few of the media, started making it obvious through the website that we weren't accepting some things, but its petered out again. Time we stood up to some of it, lets start with every bit of thuggery rooney has got away with, its a decent amount. Lets tell redknap that his comments last night on sky were not just factually wrong, but needing to be at least considered by our (Mario's) lawyers. We've been too soft for too long.

I'd start by recalling adebayor on jan 31st,leaving them no time to find a replacement.

Who gives a fuck if we can't play him,it would send message round not o fuck with us in the press.

Thaksinssoldier said:
I'd start by recalling adebayor on jan 31st,leaving them no time to find a replacement.

Who gives a fuck if we can't play him,it would send message round not o fuck with us in the press.

Are we allowed to recall Adebayor? I thought that we couldn't considering no clause was involved in his loan deal, and the spuds also paid a fee.

Train said:
Thaksinssoldier said:

Are we allowed to recall Adebayor? I thought that we couldn't considering no clause was involved in his loan deal, and the spuds also paid a fee.

Depends on whether Jo is cup tied apparently

Train said:
Thaksinssoldier said:

if we can, i say we do it.

spurspinter1 said:
Train said:
Thaksinssoldier said:

new evidence of Harry bungs on sunday, evidently paid Savic off at half time to get you back in the game if we started stuffing you which we did ;).

on this occasion he did wrong and no words can put that right.. hes a fooking liability, after the first yellow i just new like a lot of you that he was going to blow it and he has... he knows we are tight at the moment and this could cost us, if it happens again then mancini is going to have to do something.. it cant be defended, city are more so on trial by media, the rags are use to it know or they are being carried as they are the elite, i hate to use that word but there it is through my eyes...

JoeMercer'sWay said:
spurspinter1 said:
Train said:

new evidence of Harry bungs on sunday, evidently paid Savic off at half time to get you back in the game if we started stuffing you which we did ;).

haha thought he looked for bit nervous in the tunnel cam at half time :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.