should the final be switched to old trafford?

I spent years watching some of my best mates go to wembley nearly every fucking season watching Utd, every single time I was gutted inside but put a brave face on hoping against hope that one day it would be me.
Well now it is I fucking love it, the whole day is what being a football fan is about, thousands upon thousands of your fellow blues enjoying a day in the sunshine, getting drunk and winning trophies - not sure what's not to like.

My answer is no..

jma said:
Yes, for me.

Wembly is a dump and so is Old Trafford. What's the difference?

Closer to home for 99% of fans and less likely to bump into any rags on the way to/from Old Trafford. Win, win situation.

Wembly has lost any sort of special feeling when every team who plays in the final has already been there a couple of weeks before.

So you're happy to line their coffers with our hard earned cash?

Bollocks to that.

Awhile back I got bollocked for wumming, apperently it is against the CoC.

So how come and Mod can do it and get away with it ?

I would rather walk to wembley with a nail in my shoe than go to that toilet. Yes its all bollocks and a rip off etc ... but the days out there the last couple of years have been priceless.

all the times i've been to the cricket ground i didn't realise it held 76k fans, so, with the completion of the new developement must be close to 100k WOW

joking apart its bad enough going to the swamp once a season as its once too often, semi finals, how about cardiff's millenium stadium, wembley LOVE IT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.