Should they stay or should they go?

Mahrez is a great player. Sometimes is the crucial player in a match where nobody seems to be playing (e.g. Spurs at home). Unless he really wanted to leave, getting rid of him would be a big big mistake.
His cards were marked the day he signed for some reason.

Gomez, Philips and Cancelo for me.

I know there’s the ‘first season syndrome’ but with the likes of Rodri and Grealish it was obvious the potential was there and it’d work out after some bedding in time.

I’ve seen fuck all from Gomez or Philips that suggests they’re anywhere near our level sadly.

Can’t be arsed wasting any more time explaining why Cancelo has to fuck off. I’d rather we re-sign Mendy.

Phillips should never have been signed.

We have to sell him this summer while, for some reason, his value is still high and may even get our money back.

He isn’t anywhere near our standard.

Gomez may have to leave because we don’t suit his style. Would be decent in the right team.

His cards were marked the day he signed for some reason.
Speaking personally,that's not true.

I'm not a fan because he is a flaky fucker....Great on his day but inconsistent,selfish,and goes missing on others.

Gomez,Philips,Cancelo,Laporte and maybe Palmer can all leave for me too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.