Should we be looking at new kit deal?- new update pg34 Chelsea NIKE DEAL

Read on Forbes a few days back that adidas and nike are fighting to capture the growing Chinese market . I think once our presence in China grows say in two years , one of them will come with a mammoth deal .our strategic growth in China and other parts of Asia will soon attract a lot of sponsors ..rags have secured most of their lucrative deals citing their popularity in Asia

Blue moon Rising

Read on Forbes a few days back that adidas and nike are fighting to capture the growing Chinese market . I think once our presence in China grows say in two years , one of them will come with a mammoth deal .our strategic growth in China and other parts of Asia will soon attract a lot of sponsors ..rags have secured most of their lucrative deals citing their popularity in Asia

Blue moon Rising
Good luck to them both trying to sell genuine shirts and sporting goods in China !!

The commercial side at City still needs to improve .
I mean how could Manchester United get a better kit deal than us 2 years ago .

Nike doing this deal will allow us to renegotiate or buy out our contract. I'm sure City are already working on it!

If the push with the asian market is as big as we reckon it's going to be

I can see us moving to Uniqlo

Chelsea set to sign a £60m a season kit sponsorship with Nike

Chelsea close in on £60m-a-year kit deal with Nike

http://dailym.ai/1OzemhV

Goes to show how ridiculously undervalued our current deal is. In fact I'd go as far as to say it makes the Bony deal look like good value for money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nike can afford to give Chelsea a great deal considering they give us about 10 bob a year.

I can understand Chelsea getting a better deal than us based on the fact they sell more shirts that us and I think sold more than the rags last year.
The thing I can't understand is HOW THE FUCK have Chelsea managed that????

On the original topic though, we definitely need to sort out our kit deal, it is woefully undervalued... add to that the quality of Nike's kits are shite!

The commercial side at City still needs to improve .
I mean how could Manchester United get a better kit deal than us 2 years ago .
Let's be honest . r we really surprised at that . they have these supposed 300 mil fans in world .shud we be disappointed at them getting a better deal than us two years back ! No in my opinion .however if their decline continues at this rate and pep does a pep in the next three years , we will actually be a in a position to criticise our financial department for rags getting better deals .

Blue moon Rising

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.