Should we be looking at new kit deal?- new update pg34 Chelsea NIKE DEAL

Let's be honest . r we really surprised at that . they have these supposed 300 mil fans in world .shud we be disappointed at them getting a better deal than us two years back ! No in my opinion .however if their decline continues at this rate and pep does a pep in the next three years , we will actually be a in a position to criticise our financial department for rags getting better deals .

Blue moon Rising
Thing is I don't see that many Manchester United fans round West Yorkshire anymore .
I see a lot more City fans than I used to round my area .

Thing is I don't see that many Manchester United fans round West Yorkshire anymore .
I see a lot more City fans than I used to round my area .
Shirts are moving advertising bill boards in Asia mate . n that's why rags get those lucrative deals. They have convinced the world that Asia is united mad . that's why I am so happy with our Chinese associations . they will give us a platform in Asia .

Blue moon Rising

Amazing we are not even in the top 10. That's ridiculous. How the heck can Liverpool, Psg, and Milan continue to make more than us in this department.

MOST LUCRATIVE KIT DEALS

1. Real Madrid – adidas: £106m, 10 years

2. Man United – adidas: £75m, 11 years

3. Bayern Munich – adidas: £60m, 15 years

4. Chelsea – adidas: £30m, 10 years

5. Arsenal – Puma: £30m, 5 years

6. Liverpool – New Balance: £24m, 6 years

7. Barcelona – Nike: £24m, 10 years

8. Juventus – adidas: £20m, 8 years

9. Milan – adidas: £18m, 10 years

10. PSG – Nike: £18m, 11 years

The same reason why the rags have such a good deal based on the fact despite what they've spent they're still shit. Unfortuantely this is all based on how many kits you can flog to the punters. We are still building our brand and the big deals will start to come especially with Pep at the helm.

I can understand Chelsea getting a better deal than us based on the fact they sell more shirts that us and I think sold more than the rags last year.
The thing I can't understand is HOW THE FUCK have Chelsea managed that????

On the original topic though, we definitely need to sort out our kit deal, it is woefully undervalued... add to that the quality of Nike's kits are shite!

I think you underestimate how big Chelsea are. Pretty sure they've got a big following in asia. We're not worth anything like them figures yet.

Kit deals or changes of sponsor tend to be announced 12 months before the current deal expires

Any later and it's too much to line up before the new products roll out

The Guardiola affect will itself increase shirt sales - a sign of the transigent times.
I do think we miss a trick by pandering to the masses and being too obvious by signing up with nike. We should stick as a niche that is different - umbro and although they are massive they are not yet established in football - Uniglo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.