Should we be looking at new kit deal?- new update pg34 Chelsea NIKE DEAL

See Chelsea reported to get 60m per year off Nike.
I suspect we are looking at our sponsorship deal.

Bet Nike are pissed right off tbh.

Although it's a fairly sure bet it's profile related and they paid a damn sight less this year.

That umbro kit Derby had on last night would be smart without all the stickers on it.
Derby-County-15-16-Third-Kit%2B%25283%2529.jpg
Our 09/10 season home kit

Not all that surprised with Nike splashing the cash on Chelsea and Barca, just hope we follow suit.

We were their only PL team this year and they just recently lost Manure and Juventus. Down to us, Barca, Chelsea, PSG, Atletico for the big boys of Europe

Where's the media outrage on the Chavs/Spuds kit deal?

Couldn't get Talkshite to belt up when we got ours.

I think our next kit deal really ought to be in the region of 100m . Not saying it would be as high as Barca's but surely relatively close it.

I think our next kit deal really ought to be in the region of 100m . Not saying it would be as high as Barca's but surely relatively close it.

£100m a year .... dont be daft .... lol

currently Nike need to sell at least 200,000 shirts at £60 a year, just to make a profit on the £12m a year deal. If it was £100m a year, they would have to shift a minimum of 1.700.000 shirts just to make a profit. As much as I love City, if we have that many fans, how many of them buys a shirt? I havent this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.