Should We Be Magnanimous In Our Treble, CL And PL Chanting This Season?

League cup?!

Ask any Rag or football pundit, there’s only one proper Treble.

The Rags called the Liverpool Treble the Mickey Mouse Treble. They still do.

4-AA10-C34-9-B09-42-F9-A78-D-7-A394140-F648.webp
I thought that was when the dippers Europa league, fa cup, league Cup under Rafa

Just been listening to Queen, “We Are The Champions” on Heart 70’s Radio, and it got me thinking.

Apart from….

The Treble chant. Liverpool, United, Arsenal Chelsea and maybe Spurs.

The Champions League Winners chant. Forest, Villa, Chelsea, Liverpool, United, Arsenal.

Should we be Magnanimous to the other PL clubs and their fans as they really haven’t taken the piss out of us in the past.

As a set of fans we’ve always been quite understated when singing about the clubs achievements. Which most opposing fans respect us for, bar the usual suspects.

Do we really want to come across as arrogant and big headed fans or should we just go for it, regardless of the opposition clubs and their fans?

Tomorrow night away at Burnley will be interesting on the City away end. Looking forward to the reaction and chants from our away support :-)
I started supporting City primarily because of the level headedness of the fans.
I would hate to see us become arrogant to be honest.

Ederson and Ake,
Walker and Akanji
Ruben Dias, Johnny Stones,
Best Defence in Europe,
We're Manchester City,
We have been to Istanbul,
Woo o
We're the boys in blue.

I started supporting City primarily because of the level headedness of the fans.
I would hate to see us become arrogant to be honest.
I started supporting City cos I had no choice off my grandad and dad,no better gift could be handed down imo,my son has had the gift passed onto him,and so it goes,fuck them.

Have you ever won a treble have you fuck,I can't wait.

I would just tweak some of the songs we had last season.

Ederson and Ake, Walker and Akanji, Ruben Dias, Johnny Stones
We're Manchester City, Champions of England and Champions of Europe too
Ohhhh now the treble's blue, ohhhh and we're coming after you
Ohhhh Ohhhhhhhh 1-2-3-4

Thousands of inflatable euro cups for villa at home.... throw them at them

Prob my age, but I won't be singing any arrogant stuff. Always hated it from other fans and just thought it they were dicks.
Yeah for Villa & Forest obviously they should get "we'll never sing that"..... But for anyone else, nah.

Much as we dislike them, never heard Utd & Liverpool singing stuff like that to us, or "where we're you when you were shit".

It's small-time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.