Should We Be Magnanimous In Our Treble, CL And PL Chanting This Season?

The truth hurts though, it is a Mickey Mouse treble.
I'd absolutely snap your hand off for a Premier League, Champions League and League Cup 'treble' this season though. That's what Psychedelic Casual was posting about - their other treble is definitely a brilliant achievement (even if the European cup was significantly easier to win back then).

100 points, was only the start of it,
We've done the treble and we're gonna sing about it,
Citys done it
Pep fixed it for you...

erm... Ok maybe not

League cup?!

Ask any Rag or football pundit, there’s only one proper Treble.

The Rags called the Liverpool Treble the Mickey Mouse Treble. They still do.

4-AA10-C34-9-B09-42-F9-A78-D-7-A394140-F648.webp
The Toll Point in Dentroit is a fucking shithole!

All that 'you'll never do this or that' doesn't sit well with me. The game can change, and teams once without can become ones with, just as we did.

Chanting about our own results is different - champions has always been the coolest chant, and can now be champions, of everything!

Anyone singing that queen dirge needs banning.
Not having a bit of ‘sca’oh Blues sca’oh Blues will you do the Fernandinho, thunderbastard Gundo treble treble Istanbul hey ADEBAYOR Adebayor ADEBAYOR adebayor ADEBAYOR Sergio, El Magoo o o o’?

Treble treble, United’s a mess
Treble treble, Jurgen’s depressed
Treble treble, we want you to know
City, three in a row
du du du du du du du du du du
Love this. We definitely need to be singing about the treble. Not sure about mentioning the rags specifically but great start!!

Treble Treble we’ve torn up the books

Treble Treble we know how it looks

Treble Treble how they must know

What a club - we love you so

I'd absolutely snap your hand off for a Premier League, Champions League and League Cup 'treble' this season though. That's what Psychedelic Casual was posting about - their other treble is definitely a brilliant achievement (even if the European cup was significantly easier to win back then).
Absolutely. There was a time (which will be hard for younger BMers to get their heads around) when we'd sell our souls to get a sniff of one trophy. I'm not going to turn my nose up at a treble that contains the two major pots along with the EFL/Carabao Cup.

100 points, was only the start of it,
We've done the treble and we're gonna sing about it,
Citys done it
Pep fixed it for you...

erm... Ok maybe not
The treble and a domestic treble both under Pep. He's the only manager I can think of who's done the treble with two different clubs but I don't know if he did a domestic treble with his previous clubs. Anyone who still thinks bacon face is this country's greatest ever manager needs certifying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.