Should We Be Magnanimous In Our Treble, CL And PL Chanting This Season?

Prob my age, but I won't be singing any arrogant stuff. Always hated it from other fans and just thought it they were dicks.
Yeah for Villa & Forest obviously they should get "we'll never sing that"..... But for anyone else, nah.

Much as we dislike them, never heard Utd & Liverpool singing stuff like that to us, or "where we're you when you were shit".

It's small-time
them are the two ( villa forest ) and chelsea I'm looking forward to the most.

Last edited:
I’ll never sing ‘Champions of Europe, you’ll never sing that’ at anyone. Proper boring ****’s chant.

But I will sing about us being Champions of Europe…

‘Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe…’
This is the correct answer.

Also - cannot wait to sing to clubs who haven't ever played in Europe "have you ever won the treble? Have you fuck" - Bristol Rovers at home in the league cup is perfect for that

Nearly every set of fans sing
'Where were you when you were shit'

So fook 'em all

I particularly like when Everton, Leeds and Newcastle sing that. Us more mature fans remember their more than half empty grounds when they were really bad. I always remember a crowd at Goodison when the fans in the big stand were launching their cushions at the players when they came off the field!

And best of all Villa, truly the most fickle of fans.

115 charges going through the court
115 charges going through the court
and if one false charge should accidentally fall there’d be
114 charges going through the court

That would take ages to sing all the way if we were rightly found innocent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.