Should We Be Magnanimous In Our Treble, CL And PL Chanting This Season?

Fuck no. We should ram it down their throats, especially Chelsea, Villa & Co for their "Where's your European cup" shit that we've had to endure for years.
Dippers should be getting renditions of "Have you ever won the treble ......" Much better than any tragedy chanting ;-)
I'd stay away from that chant as it's a tragedy they haven't won a proper one.

The treble and a domestic treble both under Pep. He's the only manager I can think of who's done the treble with two different clubs but I don't know if he did a domestic treble with his previous clubs. Anyone who still thinks bacon face is this country's greatest ever manager needs certifying.
No other country has two challenge cups apart from England and Scotland.

A domestic treble in other countries would include their equivalents of the Community Shield.

With Barça, Pep won La Liga, Copa del Rey and their super cup domestic treble in 2009 but also won the Champions League, UEFA Super Cup and FIFA World Club Cup that year too make it a sextuple. All in his first year at Barça.

At Bayern, Pep won the German super cup, Bundesliga and DFB-Polka for a domestic treble as well as the UEFA Super Cup and FIFA World Club Cup for a quintuple in his first season with them.

Just been listening to Queen, “We Are The Champions” on Heart 70’s Radio, and it got me thinking.

Apart from….

The Treble chant. Liverpool, United, Arsenal Chelsea and maybe Spurs.

The Champions League Winners chant. Forest, Villa, Chelsea, Liverpool, United, Arsenal.

Should we be Magnanimous to the other PL clubs and their fans as they really haven’t taken the piss out of us in the past.

As a set of fans we’ve always been quite understated when singing about the clubs achievements. Which most opposing fans respect us for, bar the usual suspects.

Do we really want to come across as arrogant and big headed fans or should we just go for it, regardless of the opposition clubs and their fans?

Tomorrow night away at Burnley will be interesting on the City away end. Looking forward to the reaction and chants from our away support :-)
Nearly every set of fans sing
'Where were you when you were shit'

So fook 'em all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.