Should We Be Magnanimous In Our Treble, CL And PL Chanting This Season?

No other country has two challenge cups apart from England and Scotland.

A domestic treble in other countries would include their equivalents of the Community Shield.

With Barça, Pep won La Liga, Copa del Rey and their super cup domestic treble in 2009 but also won the Champions League, UEFA Super Cup and FIFA World Club Cup that year too make it a sextuple. All in his first year at Barça.

At Bayern, Pep won the German super cup, Bundesliga and DFB-Polka for a domestic treble as well as the UEFA Super Cup and FIFA World Club Cup for a quintuple in his first season with them.
Yes, but I believe they regard their super cups as more important than we regard the community shield.

I’ll never sing ‘Champions of Europe, you’ll never sing that’ at anyone. Proper boring ****’s chant.

But I will sing about us being Champions of Europe…

‘Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe…’
Kind of agree about you’ll never sing that. However, as the most boring chant ever is that one of our own shite Spurs have been singing for years took off with Foden. I’m not holding my breath.

No it should be rammed down the throats of every single fanbase with that little bit more given to the likes of dippers, arsenal, chelsea, villa and forest.

I've always said we don't really celebrate a title win in song compared to others, you hear it every single game when it's somebody else but not so much with us, yime for that to change now were treble winners.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.