Should We Be Magnanimous In Our Treble, CL And PL Chanting This Season?

Not sure why it would be considered un-magnanimous to sing about your own achievements.

If we start asking Burnley where their European Cup is tonight then that would probably be a bit weird but I can't see it happening somehow.

It should have been 116
It should have been 116
You stupid fuckers
It should have been 116

Not sure why it would be considered un-magnanimous to sing about your own achievements.

If we start asking Burnley where their European Cup is tonight then that would probably be a bit weird but I can't see it happening somehow.
Fuck em all ram it down their throats.

Last edited:
I particularly like when Everton, Leeds and Newcastle sing that. Us more mature fans remember their more than half empty grounds when they were really bad. I always remember a crowd at Goodison when the fans in the big stand were launching their cushions at the players when they came off the field!

And best of all Villa, truly the most fickle of fans.
I remember when Huddersfield were in the premier league & were singing that, it was hilarious

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.