Should We Be Magnanimous In Our Treble, CL And PL Chanting This Season?

da da da da da da da da... (al la David Bowie "Rebel Rebel"))..

Treble Treble, our team is the best
Treble Treble, F#*k all the rest
Treble Treble how far can we go..
Ci-ty I love you so....

(repeat)
not bad...

Treble treble we've now won all three,
Treble treble thanks to Rodri,
Treble treble Pep is the man,
Ci-ty the best in the land

Can see this being started by the young blues in a bouncing away end bar

Are we going to give it to the Seville fans? ;-)

Watching City on a Wednesday night, you played Thursday cos you’re fucking shite, what a feeling, what a night.

Not as good as the real treble though is it? Which is entirely my point.
Not your point, some trebles may be slightly better than others,then again sone might prefer a domestic treble, all are great achievements though. Non are mickey mouse and calling them Mickey mouse was your ,wrong, point.

Not as good as the real treble though is it? Which is entirely my point.
The treble we won last season is very good… very very good. But there’s only one real proper ultimate achievement in English football and that’s the four major trophy quadruple (PL+CL+FACup+EFLCup) that nobody has ever achieved.

Everything else ever won by English clubs is just different iterations of singles, doubles and trebles.

Just like we think of a PL+EFL Cup as a double, the PL+FA Cup as a double, the PL+CL as a double… the PL+CL+EFL Cup is a treble just like our PL+CL+FA Cup is a treble.

Until someone wins the quadruple nobody can say they’ve won the ‘real’, ‘proper’ or ‘ultimate’ anything really.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not your point, some trebles may be slightly better than others,then again sone might prefer a domestic treble, all are great achievements though. Non are mickey mouse and calling them Mickey mouse was your ,wrong, point.
Haha…..think I’m entitled to my opinion….doesn’t make it wrong or right really does it? Just my humble opinion.

I’m sure you’re laugh a minute on a night out, ffs. It was called Mickey Mouse tongue in cheek clearly.

Haha…..think I’m entitled to my opinion….doesn’t make it wrong or right really does it? Just my humble opinion.

I’m sure you’re laugh a minute on a night out, ffs. It was called Mickey Mouse tongue in cheek clearly.
Which one is it then, just your humble opinion, or not really your opinion just a bit of tongue in cheek . Or have you just realised your putting down some of our own great achievements ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.