Should We Be Magnanimous In Our Treble, CL And PL Chanting This Season?

I will chant about the Champions League win for 90 minutes plus the latest add ons, both home and away v Villa. Absolute bunch of cunts. Remember the 3-2 comeback to win the league season before last? Waving plastic European Cups all afternoon, goading like fuck all afternoon. Then shit themselves at the end when Blues invaded. Still remember that pair of shithouse brummies selfie video on Youtube. Shithouse club.

For Villa and Forest,

Our history's now
Our history's now
Your history's history
Our history's now

What was last night's support like?
Nonsense. There's nothing Mickey Mouse about winning 3 trophies in 1 season:

League, League Cup and European Cup
UEFA Cup, FA Cup and League Cup.

You may as well add our Doubles and Trebles then as Mickey Mouse:

European Cup Winners Cup and League Cup - Plastic
League and League Cup (3 times) - Plastic
League, League Cup and FA Cup Treble - Plastic
I don’t think anyone thinks it is.

It was a a jibe and a bit of banter by the Rags towards the Scousers.

That said, the (Mickey Mouse) treble doesn’t compare and never will compare to the ‘proper’ treble. :-)

We all remember United fans saying City’s domestic treble isn’t a proper treble and doesn’t compare to United’s proper treble, even though City are the only English football club to do the English treble/quadruple in one season.

Liverpool haven’t done either of those trebles, so they can stick their boring and predictable 6x’s and their istory up their Norwegian/Scouse arses.

6D779144-F12C-46CC-A63A-69730975D8EC.jpeg

Why does everyone love to sing to the tune of Sloop John B? Give it a fucking rest
Indeed. Especially since United made that song up about twenty years ago
‘We pay for your home, we pay for your home, what a waste of council tax, we pay for your home’.

Was a shit sing then and it’s shit with any new iterations.

agree
except chavs forest and villa
You just know Forest are going to sing ‘you haven’t won two, you haven’t won two, how shit must you be, you haven’t won two’.

I bet they can’t resist.

You just know Forest are going to sing ‘you haven’t won two, you haven’t won two, how shit must you be, you haven’t won two’.

I bet they can’t resist.

You haven’t won three, you haven’t won three, treble winners, you haven’t won three.

Very childish, but nothing more than banter and fun.

I’m merely talking about the comparison to the proper treble.

They’re all Mickey Mouse by comparison alone, this isn’t to say the trophies in their own right aren’t worth winning.

Why are we so elated about last season and United fans equally gutted?
League ,FA Cup , League cup has only been done once and is not mickey mouse., by anyones standards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.