Should We Be Magnanimous In Our Treble, CL And PL Chanting This Season?

Which one is it then, just your humble opinion, or not really your opinion just a bit of tongue in cheek . Or have you just realised you’re putting down some of our own great achievements ?
I’ve better things to be doing than replying to this deliberately childish shit. Go and bug someone else.

I think magnanimity should be our watchword - we only chant for 45mins + added time, and 45mins in the second half. We give the opposition a breather in added time at the end of the second half - with the exception of those clubs who penned a letter re our suspension from CL whilst our case was heard. For them we sing during their warm up, the whole match, half time, and stop only when the blue car park is clear. It will only amount to a gentle reminder.

Champions of europe you'll never simg that.

must be the most small time pathetic chant about sang by sad cunts.

lets never stoop to villas level

Last edited:
WTF have I started?! Lol! Tin hat well and truly on.

On a serious note. I totally agree that we should give it the Rags, the Scousers(not Everton fans), Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, Villa and Forest fans. But I think we need to show a bit of humility, but still celebrate the treble and winning the CL when it comes the likes of Fulham, Bournemouth, Brighton, West Ham, Luton and Brentford fans.

Can I just repeat. We need to fucking give it to the Liverpool fans in particular, United fans, Arsenal fans. And to the European and CL chant fans, Chelsea, Villa and Forest.
Nah not Forest fans, they've suffered enough.
Chelsea and small time charlies Villa definitely.
Rags and Dippers, strangely enough can't be arsed.

Take the absolute piss blues, they tried everything they could to stop us doing it and failed.

TBF, we get on with Everton fans. And they've always supported City when We've beaten Liverpool to the title. I certainly don't have any problems with Everton fans.
Veterans of Goodison Park 1981 FA Cup quarter final might not agree with you, but admittedly its 42 years ago now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.