Should we keep RM whatever happens this season. Yes or no?

If we don't win the league I want Mancini out, but we really have to go for a proven winner in CL and in domestic level. Mourinho fits the bill if he is available we have to go for him.

But we still have a small chance to win it this year, hopefully Mancini will change now, but not winning must win home matches clearly is not the way.

Chelseas constantly change managers and they have ended up scrambling to get in top 4.

I am not saying Mancini isn't blameless (I am actually more disappointed with our lack of success in the cup than the fact we are going to finish 2nd) and he really does need to address in the summer the lack of pace and width. However we are 2nd in March and have improved on last season.

But does he reallly deserve to go? I don't think so.

How long did it take Fergie to win the title? Fuck off, you knee-jerkers and grow up.

Pam said:
How long did it take Fergie to win the title? Fuck off, you knee-jerkers and grow up.

Not knee jerk, been saying it since the takeover. Mourinho is the man for this job.

Killafleez said:
5th, then 3rd & FA cup, now at least 2nd position. Why would you replace him!?! Rome or the walls of babylon weren't built in a day!

I think that's a very generous way of looking at things and not really representative of Prem history. Only two other teams have had such great financial backing from a rich owner comparitive to the competition. Yet both Chelsea and Blackburn won the Prem within 3 seasons. I think it's ridiculous how people defend Mancinni by simply outlining how we've moved forward, as given the extraordinary financial benefits we have, the very least we should expect in progress. I'm not saying he should stay or go, but he deserves very little in the way of praise. Given how long the owners have been at the club and the money we've spent, we should expect to be challenging on all 4 fronts no matter who is in charge.

You may think I'm being unfair, but 8 members of our sqaud cost over £20 million. The are numerous others who cost over £14 million. You can over complicate things all you want by talking about needing time etc, but the truth is compared to other massive spenders, we've progressed the slowest, yet have probably had the biggest financial advantage ever. Two years after Abramovich took over, Mourinho made mice meat of Utd, by finishing 18 points ahead of them. Our fans tend to compare us and Bobby to other current Prem teams, but in reality to get a better view of how things are going we need to look at the rare examples of other clubs that have been on a position like ours. When you do that, Bobby's 5th, 3rd, 2nd (hope not) and an FA Cup, don't look so good.

Pam said:

Good to see you taking a rational,level-headed stance Pam.
Why the insults towards those who don't share your opinion?
Forumites were asked a question,and they replied,as is their right.
Some don't agree with you,so you childishly slag them off.
Remind me again just who needs to grow up here?

Hell yes hes only half way through a five year plan..look at the fookin state of chelski, lets not become like them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.