Should we keep RM whatever happens this season. Yes or no?

Instinct says Yes although I'll be disappointed if we end the season without a trophy. We've spent far, far more than anyone else yet may effectively win nothing. 2nd is still an improvement on last season's 3rd and, next season, I want more from the Champions League and the Premiership title. Anything else constitutes failure.

peoffrey said:
Instinct says Yes although I'll be disappointed if we end the season without a trophy. We've spent far, far more than anyone else yet may effectively win nothing. 2nd is still an improvement on last season's 3rd and, next season, I want more from the Champions League and the Premiership title. Anything else constitutes failure.

We're getting there soon.

Pam said:
peoffrey said:

We're getting there soon.

I hope so. You must share my frustration though? Top for so long with some spectacular wins (the home record is phenomenal) yet we could finish the season empty handed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.