Should we keep RM whatever happens this season. Yes or no?

peoffrey said:
Pam said:
peoffrey said:
Instinct says Yes although I'll be disappointed if we end the season without a trophy. We've spent far, far more than anyone else yet may effectively win nothing. 2nd is still an improvement on last season's 3rd and, next season, I want more from the Champions League and the Premiership title. Anything else constitutes failure.

We're getting there soon.

I hope so. You must share my frustration though? Top for so long with some spectacular wins (the home record is phenomenal) yet we could finish the season empty handed.

I'm frustrated with the situation but not with the manager. Empty-handedness can happen to the best of them, including Bacon. We won't be empty handed for long anyway. 2012/13 if not 2011/12. And we can still do 2011/12 and will, if we play to our potential.

Definitely YES

And just out of interest, how many games did we win in European competitions this season compared with the EXPERTS from the swamp? I think you'll find we won 6 and they won 4 - So he cannot be all that bad of a manager

Why would we want to change our approach of the last few decades given that it has brought us such fantastic success?

Surely we all want to see the continuation of what some might say has been small-time City?

In which case get rid before something different takes root.

Yes.. We have improved on last season as a team, another summer with the same boss,2-3 new players and next year well be even better!

Yes, as long as we finish at least 2nd (hopefully 1st!)

I think next season we have to blood some of the youth players though, but I digress.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.