Should we keep RM whatever happens this season. Yes or no?

No.
But the only circumstances I wouldn't want us to keep him is if we finish second - and Mourinho is available to take over. Otherwise, deffo keep him.

YES!

-------
so Mourinho want City job........why?

Madrid most likely to end the season trophy-less.
Having City job lined up, Mourinho have an excuse to exit his Real Madrid failure.
NO to Mourinho and his circus.

Please no. He showed us something we thought was greatness, but its all shambles and a lie. When he meets pressure and a bump in the road, the whole team crumbles. No backbone, too many afraid players who don't stand up when we need them. There is a lack of winning mentality, lack of spirit, lack of a fight. How do you throw away THAT lead mancini? Atrocious. We need a new manager, and new players. Out with players that hide, that are not consistent, because at the end of the day. Its what city lacks, consistency. I do not want to win 5-0 2-3 times, then lose play horribly and lose to a bottom half team. I want overall good performances, and not this flashy once in a while nonsense.

Besides he promised us the title, and has already failed.

CityCTID said:
YES!

-------
so Mourinho want City job........why?

Madrid most likely to end the season trophy-less.
Having City job lined up, Mourinho have an excuse to exit his Real Madrid failure.
NO to Mourinho and his circus.

you know Madrid are leading Barca with 6 points in the league do you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.