should we sing for hughesy next week

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
I see the devious bellend has been commenting on how "they made a change with a view to accelerating the club's progress. That doesn't seem to have happened."

I think it has, you self serving creep, given that the club had slumped from ninth when you took over to being a shambolic mess of a team going backwards in sixth when you left.

For all those that repeat the mantra of "Hughes was dignified and honest" on this thread and others, I've never come across a statement that I consider to be more false.

Brian Horton - he was dignified and honest.

Sven - he was dignified and honest

Even Keegan - he was honest and only lost his dignity when his desire forn success made him say silly things.

Hughes doesn't say silly things, he says calculated, back stabbing, self-serving things.

Ask the players that he approved extensive briefing against in the press whether he was honest and dignified.

Ask the club whether his constant bleating about how good he was and how he was doing a brilliant job when results said otherwise was dignified.

Ask the previous manager and his staff whether Hughes' constant claims that the club was the most unprofessional club in the world ever before he turned it round whether they think he was dignified and honest.

Ask all the staff who weren't part of the Taffia who he shat on, got rid of for any old bum who was his mate or family or generally found that he was unable to have a professional relationship with anyone who wasn't licking his arse whether he was honest or dignified.

Take the dozens of more successful and better managers who had to listen to his weekly proclaimations that he was the most professional manager in the world and that his staff were better than any other coaches in the world and that no other manager would have been able to come close to acheiving what he did at City and ask them whether they consider that dignified (if you can get them to stop laughing).

Ask anyone else who was on the receiving end of his constant quest to deflect any sort of blame away from himself and on to someone, anyone, else whether he was dignified.

Look at every word that ever leaves his mouth and see that it is always based around some sort of snide comment designed to boost his own credibility and run down the credibility of others and then judge whether he was dignified.

Hughes is the least dignified manager I can remember at City. At least Ball was a straight forward buffoon whose bullshit wasn't disguised.

The only way Mark Hughes can be considered honest and dignified is if you like wearing a nice suit and being a boring bastard, if you like being full of cliches and disguised self promotion when he was here and if you like, when sacked, carrying a massive wad of money that makes it in his interests to keep his mouth shut.

If you consider all that to be dignified, whilst not being able to see how much poison he spouts, just because he doesn't rant and rave like Joe Kinnear, then, yeah, he might be dignified.

If you consider dignity to be more than just acting out what you think dignity should look like whilst constantly spouting and actually doing just the opposite, then you'll know that Hughes' time here (and most of his career) has been marked by a complete lack of dignity.

He can feck off.

Hear, hear

Mike D said:
de niro said:
he did wonders for us considering the state the club were in when he took over.

will get a big cheer from me, might even go early and greet him and wish him well.

yeah a terrible state, lets thank Hughes for turning things around after Sven got his into Europe and 9th place finish, never mind all that money we got rid of all them staff and replacement with them lovely welsh folk. Hats off to Hughsie lets give him a rousing reception

thats more like it mike, i knew you'd come round.

How has this thread gone on for this long?!

People who want to applaud what he did, fair enough - do it before the game if he looks towards us, people who don't won't.

If anyone does more than that then they are dicks.

Hughes' last week in charge I travelled 770 miles, paid over 100 pounds and saw us concede 9 goals in 3 games - he will not be getting any admiration off me. Although my venom for ex members of MCFC is being rested for whatshisface who went to Villa in the summer.

fuckin hughesy......hughesy?.......never have and never will be calling that twat hughesy that's for sure. awful manager who will never win a trophy in his entire managerial career imo.......he might draw one though ha ha.

foley87 said:
steve.mansfield@live.co.uk said:
I've made a banner welcoming him back, i might get shit for it but im not bothered

I hope for your sake your joking cause I will be coming over to give you a fuckin punch. Absolute moron anyone that takes a banner. Clap him yes. A quick song maybe but nothing more.
Mancini is our manager and even if your not happy with how things are going (how anyone cant be happy god only knows) so get behind him and the players and don't give the scummy tabloids any more ammunition cause to be quite frank you're stooping to their level with pathetic Hughes banners

im not gonna not bring it just cause of you<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:58 pm --<br /><br />
glen quagmire said:
foley87 said:
I hope for your sake your joking cause I will be coming over to give you a fuckin punch. Absolute moron anyone that takes a banner. Clap him yes. A quick song maybe but nothing more.
Mancini is our manager and even if your not happy with how things are going (how anyone cant be happy god only knows) so get behind him and the players and don't give the scummy tabloids any more ammunition cause to be quite frank you're stooping to their level with pathetic Hughes banners

I hope for your sake YOU'RE joking as i know ste mansfield and he is 18 stone of solidness. A proper mental fucker.

thanks glen, ill still be getting behind the blues though dont worry

Never was a Hughes fan because of the Utd connection but I must say I saw some of the best attacking football under him with plenty of goals, he kind of won me over when I saw his reaction at the Swamp at the 4-3 defeat and thought he was now a blue. He has gone now and we should get behind Mancini although he might bring some silverwear it is truly painful to watch City at home this season. The biggest problem is teams are putting men behind the ball and we have nobody except Silva who can unlock from midfield.

Im not there on Sunday but get behind Mancini boys NOT Hughes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.