should we sing for hughesy next week

mrpmcfc said:
Just give him a clap an leave it at that it's a bit cringeworthy doin out else and to be honest embarrassing you will be only givin fodder to the rag tops, here's a novel idea why not get behind OUR manager like we did at west brom that would be a better idea, Why anybody would want to bring posters an over stuff his beyond me I'm really startin to worry about a few blues on here ....
They are not blues.

I'll quietly clap Hughes, but starting a thread about it? Very unwise, and it just brings City fans into disrepute.

yep lets sing hughesy name throughout, and while we are down there we can go round to stevie coppells house and give him a couple of chants. and on the way back when we pass frank clarks abode for friggin hells sake get behind our manager

having read through this thread it seems quite clear that we are divided into three camps those who thought hughes did a good job for us,those who thought he did a decent job and the total bigots who just scream rag cnut and wa**er non stop. i come from the middle group, the side super sven left us (old trafford derby accepted) second half of season did look like relegation material and yes his 1st season we did drop into relegation zone briefly, but he did pull us around and we finished 10th the following season we had a great start and looked top 4 certs arsenal at home what a game and chelsea cracker. we then lost our way with a series of draws not defeats mind then a disaster at spurs and yes he wasted money on some players santa cruz and lescott jump to mind but brought some cracking players into the club tevez vinnie ndj and bellemy to name a few,and had he been left until end of season i think we may have had a trophy in the cabinet but we,ll never know, similarly with mancini he,s brought some cracking players silva what a player he,s going to be for this club the 2 fullbacks look decent but also there will failures and wastes of money along the way yaya don't inspire me for a start, so regarding whether we should sing for hughes no i don't think so nor banners fireworks or ticker tape he's no longer our manager lets just say he did a decent job and move on because we rightly expect that he was replaced with mancini to move us to the next step champions league football and trophies if that don't happen then we have a right to complain until then we have to get behind the current team AND MANAGER.

foley87 said:
steve.mansfield@live.co.uk said:
I've made a banner welcoming him back, i might get shit for it but im not bothered

I hope for your sake your joking cause I will be coming over to give you a fuckin punch. Absolute moron anyone that takes a banner. Clap him yes. A quick song maybe but nothing more.
Mancini is our manager and even if your not happy with how things are going (how anyone cant be happy god only knows) so get behind him and the players and don't give the scummy tabloids any more ammunition cause to be quite frank you're stooping to their level with pathetic Hughes banners

I hope for your sake YOU'RE joking as i know ste mansfield and he is 18 stone of solidness. A proper mental fucker.

Well said IKAD. Hughes did OK but we'd stalled badly and he couldn't get a grip of the liability which was Robinho. I think we would have slipped down further if Hughes hadn't gone, but that's another issue innit. Singing for him would be ridiculous. Manini's the man - love him or not - and that's who I'm sure we'll sing for.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Anyone who sings for Hughes practically signs the death warrant for this team and this manager.

Why don't you just provide carte blanche?

Hughes was a devious, manipulative, out-of-his-depth cnut.

Found his level at Fulham.

I do think a lot of fans regardless of whether they liked Hughes or not, found the way he was sacked a bit of a PR disaster, lacked class and harsh. For that reason, some of those may feel the need to clap him when he will make the famous Fulham (across the away fans to the dugout) walk. But I do agree anyone who sings his name practically signs the death warrant for Mancini

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Anyone who sings for Hughes practically signs the death warrant for this team and this manager.

On the fence then :)

i kne albert davy said:
having read through this thread it seems quite clear that we are divided into three camps those who thought hughes did a good job for us,those who thought he did a decent job and the total bigots who just scream rag cnut and wa**er non stop.

I think you're missing a group there.

I certainly don't think he did a great job, can't even begin to comprehend how anyone could think he had.

Don't think he did a decent job either given the resources he had at his disposal.

Never called him a rag cnut and don't care who he played for. I may have called him a wanker on the odd occasion but certainly not constantly, and not at the ground. And while I may have called him a clueless Welsh muppet once or twice I wouldn't describe myself as a bigot by any means.

You may just have to accept that there are people who thought he did a shit job over 18 months for no reason other than their judgement of the job he did over that period.

de niro said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

On the fence then :)

Never forget that you started this thread... so if Mancini gets sacked as a result of some fans chanting Hughes' name, it's all your fault!

I bet you regret that open letter now...!

;))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.