should we sing for hughesy next week

its because of the treatment of hughes as to why i want mancini to be given time to sort things out, sick of all the chopping and changing.
must say bob makes its friggin hard though at times.

GO f**k we never sung his name when he was here. We have moved on, the results this season prove its been strange for all teams.No games are easy Still there in 4th place. Hang in there till jan, get rid of santa cruz, jo and dare I say maybe Adebayor and bring in Dzeko.

I'm not a Mancini fan but Hughes was far worse.

His tactics consisted of:
-Sit back and defend
-Once we get the ball kick it as far forward as possible
-Everyone run after it!

His tactics were shocking but his spending in some cases was equally as bad.
50/50 on his signings.

Wouldnt cheer Hughes and wouldnt boo mancini... unless we lose or play shit.

I just did a google search on shameless windup and it led me to this thread.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

de niro said:
he did wonders for us considering the state the club were in when he took over.

will get a big cheer from me, might even go early and greet him and wish him well.

What message would singing for a former manager send to the players, managerment and media?
For goodness sake get behind the club you support NOT the opposition

I supported Hughes until almost the end of his time at City, but by the end his regime had been fatally undermined by the constant uncertainty and achange was inevitable

We are starting down the same path again, and it doesn't do City any good.

Prestwich_Blue said:
moomba said:
I just did a google search on shameless windup and it led me to this thread.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence.
You never really know with de niro.

People on here are not as unpredictable as they might hope to be.

I bet some of the pro-Hughes, anti-Mancini mob actually want us to get beaten next week so they can come on and say 'I told you so' and cream over the tactical genius of a man who failed to win in eight consecutive games and lost every Derby he managed us in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.