should we sing for hughesy next week

FUManUtd said:
NO! why would we sing for a coach that failed us, led us to a million draws and now will be coaching a team that will be playing against us.
maybe a clap but thats it
sing wot yer bleedin want from america nobodies going to hear yer<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:21 am --<br /><br />
rickyyt said:
No one ever sang for him when he was manager, so why now??
Bit like singing for bellend yesterday??
not a hughes in and mancini out merchant but if you think we never sang for hughes you either don't go to games or your a bit mutton

The man is second only to Fraudley Harrison when it comes to being Britain's Most Deluded Man Regarding His Own Abilities.

If he was to get a big welcome he might well appoint himself the best manager in the world ever before the end of the game. Covering the pitch with leeks as he is carried shoulder high by a throng of choir singers and rugby players.

Think of the Fulham fans, if nothing else. If this chancer thinks that he his time here is held in some sort of high regard it will only encourage him to ramp up and replicate his M.O. here of lying, deflecting blame, moaning and shitting on his own players and colleagues at every opportunity, whilst being unable to be personable to anyone who didn't put him on a pedestal.

Fulham can do without that. Think of them.

He did a completely shit job at city when you consider the squad and setup he inherited from sven and the unlimited amounts of money he had to spend.

£24 million on Lescott. £18 million on RSC. Based on those 2 signings he should never manage a decent prem side again IMO.

He just bought what he knew. You could argue Bellamy was a shocking signing as well £12 million with his attitude and fucked knees. OK he had one brilliant season but hes jut such a bellend and trouble causer be lucky to see a penny back on Bellamy and RSC.

Did wonders?
I say he did okay but bought some players for stupid prices for example 27 million for Lescott.
Also I wouldn't sing his name, atleast sing OUR managers name!
I'll be giving him a clap and maybe a cheer but not singing his name :-)

What a great idea. Read some of the replies in here and yet again the moron's are out in force.

Thats it, you give every media outlet more ammunition to take a swipe at our club.

There really are some blues that have surprised me. I'm not defending Mancini for what he did at the weekend, but get behind our own manager. The money really has turned some of our fans, and its no wonder we are quickly becoming the most hated club.

bit of a wind up this me thinks!!!

Seeing as he is doing such a fantastic job at Fulham NOT!! 5th bottom!! if the fans that travel do sing for Hughes it will be a sad day for MCFC and if, if Bobby says fuck the lot of you and leaves how long will we give the next manager, in fact who would want the Job?

Judge him after a full season at least.

CTID

prima

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.