should we sing for hughesy next week

Hughes was the biggest cnut we have ever had at City,,, Platt is running him close.

Sing for him?!?

LMAO OK maybe sing praises to the money he wasted and offer him RSC back.

An ovation is fine but it's not like he's a club legend or anything, he'll be playing for a draw tomorrow so we'll have to grab a goal as early as possible or else we'll be doomed to a 0-0 stalemate.

LongsightM13 said:
I bet some of the pro-Hughes, anti-Mancini mob actually want us to get beaten next week so they can come on and say 'I told you so' and cream over the tactical genius of a man who failed to win in eight consecutive games and lost every Derby he managed us in

lol, cos bob has slayed the rags every time.

nobody will want city to lose next week, that concept stayed with the hughes outers last year.

LongsightM13 said:
I bet some of the pro-Hughes, anti-Mancini mob actually want us to get beaten next week so they can come on and say 'I told you so' and cream over the tactical genius of a man who failed to win in eight consecutive games and lost every Derby he managed us in
It was 7 games without a win but, strangely, he finished that run with as many points as we have now after the same number of games.

bunch of backstabbing twats, the lot of ya

crowd embarrassed me yesterday and now the comments on this board make me sick.

you fools have been down so long you don't know which way is up.

Yeah, cheer and sing praise for the opposing team's coach. Idiots. If you don't support your team, why should they play for you??? Just sit there in silence and then you can boo the team you brag about paying so much for season tickets, you silly little twats.

No one ever sang for him when he was manager, so why now??
Bit like singing for bellend yesterday??

To be honest I'll be surprised if the former manager doesn't get a few chants (particularly if we're not winning in the first 10 minutes)

Will be a shame but I don't expect a lot of our supporters nowadays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.