should we sing for hughesy next week

Are you having a fucking laugh? Sing for an opposing Manager? Well, that pretty much sums up Bluemoon for me at the moment. 1 fucking retarted post after another. Brilliant.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Don't know about singing for him but we should be begging him to come back.

Good grief. Give it a fucking rest. You must be up to about 50 posts per day in the last few weeks since Wolves...? Top supporter. Bravo!

Nice idea for a thread Bill. Wondered when it would be hi-jacked... Didn't take long eh?

It would be good if Hughes got a shout from us... I didn't want him sacked but I can see why and think we've moved on and got a better man. But he's a decent manager and I wish him luck. But he'll never win a title.

Bill your wumming like a pro tonight mate and I'm in the mood to so go for it but won't - so yes, do by all means think its a great idea and whilst your at it thank Sparky for Bridge,Lescot, Cock of shit Cruz, and other overpaid squad player bollox that is a big part of our inconsistancy - do genuinly give him a hug for Vinny though...

BoyBlue_1985 said:
nomorethaksintimes said:
Right behind you here De Niro, Mancini is an embarrassment compared to him. He would never have talked about us fans like that Italian **** did yesterday.

While we're at it, it would be nice if we gave Danny Mills the testimonial he always deserved.

Why WUM your post up right at the end!!!

Because some people on here would take me seriously if I didn't :)
In all seriousness though Hughes seemed like a nice guy who did a decent job on unlimited resources. Nothing more, nothing less. I might give him a polite clap, but I'm not singing his name and undermining our current manager. We're going to get like Liverpool fans putting our previous manager's efforts on a pedestal (except Hughes won FA) and forgetting about all the mistakes made (Lescott 22m/RSC) etc etc

The jury is still out on Mancini, but hopefully the United/Chelsea results have given people some perspective that a lot of Premiership teams are actually pretty decent and winning is not a foregone conclusion.

As good a league as La Liga is Madrid and Barca steamroller teams in the majority of games they play as the smaller teams, whilst being technically excellent, don't ally it with the physical side of the game which Birmingham displayed on Sat.

I was as frustrated as anyone on Sat but also know that if something had gone for us (which 80% of the time it would have done) we'd be sitting pretty on the slightly concerning attitude shown in the derby would have been forgotten about.

We owe him for vinny,nige and zaba and that's it, otherwise fuck him

nomorethaksintimes said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Why WUM your post up right at the end!!!

Because some people on here would take me seriously if I didn't :)
In all seriousness though Hughes seemed like a nice guy who did a decent job on unlimited resources. Nothing more, nothing less. I might give him a polite clap, but I'm not singing his name and undermining our current manager. We're going to get like Liverpool fans putting our previous manager's efforts on a pedestal (except Hughes won FA) and forgetting about all the mistakes made (Lescott 22m/RSC) etc etc

The jury is still out on Mancini, but hopefully the United/Chelsea results have given people some perspective that a lot of Premiership teams are actually pretty decent and winning is not a foregone conclusion.

As good a league as La Liga is Madrid and Barca steamroller teams in the majority of games they play as the smaller teams, whilst being technically excellent, don't ally it with the physical side of the game which Birmingham displayed on Sat.

I was as frustrated as anyone on Sat but also know that if something had gone for us (which 80% of the time it would have done) we'd be sitting pretty on the slightly concerning attitude shown in the derby would have been forgotten about.
The most sensible piece I have seen ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.