Sick and Tired of the City Spending Critics

It used to bother me hearing it on TV and pundits mentioning it ect But now I just laugh at how uneducated they are when it comes to our spending.
Laughing at the hypocrisy of the lot of them.

Now I want us to keep spending and really piss them off :)

I lap it up whenever money is mentioned, especially when the "cost" of those on our bench is mentioned. Increasingly its part of a eulogy that goes on to use it to explain why we are in a league of our own, as in today's commentary. I got the impression today that notice had actually been taken of Pep's frank admission that we have a great deal of money an use it to buy the best players. Today the BT tea actually contrasted the quality of our bench with the lack of quality on the Liverpool bench - without any reference to injuries! There are exceptions, rather like Keys by the sound of it but I never actually listen to him and it sounds that not too many other pundits do now.

I think fans have two choices:

1) Continue to get upset about comments about our money every time it is brought up.
2) Embrace it, become a heel, own it and show other people that you're not arsed by it. Be proactive and bring it up first!

So Micah what do you say to the critics who moan about City's spending?
tenor.gif

Not bothered about how much we spend asI know we have a plan about how and where we are going to spend it as well as the fact that we won't pay over the odds.
What does annoy me is the hypocrisy of the media who mention it then in another article talk about the rags needing to buy x new players who will cost y hundred million. If they had bought all the players they were linked with the last summer they would have a squad of 80 this season.
The other point on that is why do they need to buy anymore when they have the world's greatest academy which produces so many world class players (latest one came through this week) that they should be winning the league every year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.