Sick and Tired of the City Spending Critics

If I were Richard Keys I would be more concerned how much I was spending in the BEIN canteen. The fat hairy knob head has always talked bollocks
Is that the same Richard Keys who cheated on his wife (while she was suffering from cancer) with his young daughter's best friend. The same young daughter whose life was destroyed by the incident and is now a self-destructive alcoholic. Is he related to the Richard Keys who was sacked by SKY for making sexual remarks about his female colleagues?

This constant moaning about City having an unfair advantage because of money is just a excuse for when the entitled clubs fuck off and start their new European league.

I've never understood the negative connotation with oil money, often referred to as 'dirty oil money'. It's an extremely valuable commodity which everyone uses every day. Why do so many opposition fans think it is somehow worse than, say, hedge fund money?
The issue is not the 'type' of money.
The issue is who is spending it.

But we have spent a lot of money so the conversation about it will never go away. And that's fine if people want to point that out. We shouldn't be ashamed that our club has an owner willing to invest in the club and back the manager in signing the players he wants. If they want to be bitter about it then let them. We will carry on being the well run club we are and continue investing what is necessary to reach our goals.
The recent buys such as Cancelo, Rodri and Dias have all been great buys. I wonder if any of these bitter and jealous United fans even realize that their net spend over the last 3 years is far higher than ours...haha...come on City!!!.

It used to bug me but I honestly do not care anymore. We as a fan base need to take the criticism on the chin and rally our quirky sense of humour. We have endured a lot worse over the years. My standard answer is: yea its fucking great and I hope we spend 200 million this summer. At this point they proceed to fuck off with their tail between their legs. Agree with them and laugh. They think it bothers us and that is why they persist.

So any lurking twatish Rag/Scousers/Burnley hills have eyes fans are welcome to comment on our incredible wealth and wish with all their little brains that it was them instead of us.

Fire up the oil heating lads as the boys in blue need a new forward:)

Is that the same Richard Keys who cheated on his wife (while she was suffering from cancer) with his young daughter's best friend. The same young daughter whose life was destroyed by the incident and is now a self-destructive alcoholic. Is he related to the Richard Keys who was sacked by SKY for making sexual remarks about his female colleagues?
Yeah that’s the one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.