Sick women throws puppys in river

thats just made me feel so sick and angry.

i have a puppy, and hes like my best mate, how anyone can do that to someone is fucking beyond me.

sick woman!!

I've deliberately avoided watching that video (as I also avoided the cat woman video) cos I know I would just want to do something really nasty to those women. However, I borrowed the Sun from a colleague at lunchtime (I know, it was a stupid thing to do!) and was just leafing through it to be confronted by photos of it happening. I couldn't turn the page fast enough.

Sick, sick woman. She should be thrown in herself.

Oli_MCFC said:
stonerblue said:
whilst all of that is true it should not exclude us from showing disgust/'outrage at minor acts of cruelty.

I completely agree, of course we should show disgust and outrage over the video, because doing what she did is not acceptable. And as I said I fully hope the girl is found and dealt with by the authorities.

And yes Pigeonho if a video posted of that came up there definitely would be more anger, but just because there isn't a video doesn't mean it's not happening. It happens an infinite number of times more than someone throwing puppies into a river.

My point is in the grand scheme of things some people go over the top and hysterical with some of the comments when there are worse things going on that don't seem to get the same amount of attention.

I completely agree with that point. When that women put the cat into that bin, I couldn't understand all these reactions calling for her death, particularly on Facebook. For me, people who overreact like that are no better than the perpetrators. What this particular girl did was a horrible act, but worse stuff happens every day.

Personally, I found this story more harrowing than the puppys in the river one, regarding animal cruelty:

Goat's horns ripped out in Middleton sanctuary attack

A goat had to be destroyed after attackers wrenched his horns out and broke his leg in what the the RSPCA said was an "horrific cruelty case".

Sidney, a 19-year-old black pygmy goat, was left with two holes in his head after the attack at a sanctuary in Middleton, Greater Manchester.

He was discovered by the owner's 13-year-old son on Friday at 1200 BST at the sanctuary in Tennyson Road.

Ponies and horses ran loose after fences were smashed down in the attack.

Police said the raid took place between 2000 BST on Thursday and 1200 BST on Friday at the Tennyson Road Horse and Pony Shelter, while its owners were away.

RSPCA inspector Caroline Hall said: "This is one of the worst cases of animal cruelty I have ever seen and it was absolutely unbelievable that anybody could commit this senseless brutality.

"It must have take more than one person because of the sheer force required to remove his horns.

"A vet examined Sidney, and because he was so badly injured it was kindest to end his suffering and put him to sleep."

'Right state'

Sidney had lived at the shelter, which also looks after 10 horses and ponies, for the past 10 years since his elderly owner was forced to give him up when she moved into care.

Sanctuary owner Debbie Bailey said: "His legs were broken and he was all out of shape and they'd just ripped his horns out of his head and his skulls was bleeding.

"I had to just walk away as I was in a right state.

"Ten years we'd had Sid - he was my best mate and would follow me everywhere."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-11155545" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-ma ... r-11155545</a>

Apparently she's already been identified!

Good enough for the woman!

Can't post the photo's coz i don't know how but they can be seen here

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.eastsideboxing.com/forum/showthread.php?t=250584&page=13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.eastsideboxing.com/forum/sho ... 84&page=13</a>

unfortunately you may have to register there first to see them

Oli_MCFC said:
Children are being trafficked all over Europe, everyone knows it happens, but is there the same national outcry as the puppies or cat in the bin video? No.

It's funny you should say that now because I'm sat in my chair fuming at the thought of child trafficking. After 10 minutes of that, I will ponder the woes of the Mugabe government, and then move on to the injustices of the slave trade. Maybe then I will be entitled to have an opinion on a forum thread pertaining to puppy chucking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.