Sick women throws puppys in river

I don't really like dogs but that made me feel sick. Very very disturbing.
I hope these evil twunts are hunted down and tortured to death.

Looks like people have been on the case. Just near the bottom of the first page, the 'persons' details are printed. She's German, if this is correct.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/732388/Girl+throwing+puppies+in+river+FOUND/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/732388 ... ver+FOUND/</a>

Truly horrible act of cruelty. Hope they find out who she is, and chuck her in the fucking river, preferably with concrete slippers on.

Terrible as it may be, is it female gential mutilation? No. Is it rendition and torture? No. Is it government-imposed famine followed up by systematic and widespread rape? No.

Is it a few guys deciding it'll be a fantastic idea to build a couple of nukes and deliver them first class to someone's house in Poland? No.

Children are being trafficked all over Europe, everyone knows it happens, but is there the same national outcry as the puppies or cat in the bin video? No.

People need to get a grip on reality. Yes it's a disgraceful act and the girl should be dealt with by the authorities, but if people put as much effort into their outrage over something like this into worse atrocities that go on every single day then maybe the world would be a better place.

Oli_MCFC said:
Terrible as it may be, is it female gential mutilation? No. Is it rendition and torture? No. Is it government-imposed famine followed up by systematic and widespread rape? No.

Is it a few guys deciding it'll be a fantastic idea to build a couple of nukes and deliver them first class to someone's house in Poland? No.

Children are being trafficked all over Europe, everyone knows it happens, but is there the same national outcry as the puppies or cat in the bin video? No.

People need to get a grip on reality. Yes it's a disgraceful act and the girl should be dealt with by the authorities, but if people put as much effort into their outrage over something like this into worse atrocities that go on every single day then maybe the world would be a better place.

Put a youtube video of someone snatching a child, knowin full well it is about to be trafficked, and I guarantee there will be the same, if not more outrage that there is for this video. The difference is no-one is stupid enough to film someone do that and then post it online.

Oli_MCFC said:

whilst all of that is true it should not exclude us from showing disgust/'outrage at minor acts of cruelty.

stonerblue said:
Oli_MCFC said:

whilst all of that is true it should not exclude us from showing disgust/'outrage at minor acts of cruelty.

I completely agree, of course we should show disgust and outrage over the video, because doing what she did is not acceptable. And as I said I fully hope the girl is found and dealt with by the authorities.

And yes Pigeonho if a video posted of that came up there definitely would be more anger, but just because there isn't a video doesn't mean it's not happening. It happens an infinite number of times more than someone throwing puppies into a river.

My point is in the grand scheme of things some people go over the top and hysterical with some of the comments when there are worse things going on that don't seem to get the same amount of attention.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.