sickening fans

It just smacks of fucking idiocy. After last week it was obvious that Sky, the BBC, the FA, the dibble and folk in 100 countries all had their eyes and cameras keenly trained for the slightest incident. Then some daft red **** throws a glass bottle. Clever.

Im just surprised that they can afford to be throwing money like that, after all they are in £700 million of debt.

mcmanus said:
mcs said:
I don't have anything much to say about the Rag fans, because all has been said. But I'm sick and tired of wanker fans, of all persuasions that continue to do ridiculous things like throw coins, bottles etc. If you ask me, its about time that the clubs get properly punished. Not by fines and that junk, as it doesn't stop them, but points and by having results ruled null and void if in cups etc. Only when it directly affects a club will the dickheads in the crowd stop doing these stupid things.

Spot-fucking-on

fellow fans would then stop the dickheads

how many points are getting taken away from us then for the evra lighter??????

Damocles said:
All of you guys shocking in mock horror about how they are classless, etc, all do realise that we did the same to Evra when he came to us?

Or can we do it but nobody else?

I don't get the logic here.

Hang on a minute a single lighter was thrown by some bell end at COMS which tapped him in the chest.

So far the rag cunts this year at there ground have coined Garrido so he couldn't play in the second half, Invaded the pitch to go after Bellamy (remember the **** that got slapped of bellers). Brought illegal flares into our ground, trashed the place then attacked our fans on the way out. Then at the swamp again they changed the whole course of the game by pelting Bellamy with several coins and bottles.

for me they should be thrown out of the comp, it would be the biggest statement ever that this wont be tollerated. dont reinstate us just give villa the cup but something has to be done. that or close ot for 3 games, make them play behind closed doors, that would sting them good and proper.

LongsightM13 said:
Not long go the house and just seen Plug's elbow into Carlos' face. That's going to do the thick twat well at his appeal tomorrow. Or, hang on, is the FA a bit bent?

Didn't see that, I hope he gets another 3 match ban. Maybe Taggart will be confident about that too... pricks

Anyone got a vid of it?

hang on,someone threw a lighter at evra because he was gesturing with his hand and his cock in front of kids etc...bellamy was pelted with bottles and coins for winning a corner...mmm,not quite the same is it??

NottmForest said:
Im a forest fan as you can see from my name, all the plastic manc ***** round here seem to think this is ok as "bellemy is a ****"
If i can call these "fans" they really are fucking scum the lot of them, i even fell out wi ma bird cause shes a plastic manc!!

welcome.

i hope you get promoted this year. your a good club with a great history.

It seems you have short memories, Patrice Evra? Lighter?

If you think about the ins and outs as well... Evra hadn't wound up the city fans, he just went to take a throw-in...

Bellamy? I take it none of you lot saw him give us the V's in K-Stand? Then theres all the utter gobshiteness that he was giving on the pitch...

Although it seems it, I am not condemning that the bottles, coins, etc thrown at Bellamy were correct, because I'm not... but just imagine this, your in our situation, Wayne Rooney has been a gobshite all game, given the V's to your fans, he comes over to take a corner and gets his by a bottle... I suppose all of you being the good-natured football fans you are would stand up and say 'Oh my lord, that is perposterous, you can't do that!' Or would you let out a bit of a giggle and cheer... You decide.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.