sign if you think Hughes should go either now or in may

Re: Put your name down if you think Hughes should go

badge said:
i just don't see how getting blackburn into the top six or seven qualifies him to run the richest football club in the world. surely even the steadfast, head in the sand, blinkered hughes supporters must understand that there are better qualified people around. roberto mancini for one.

sacking sven, a proven winner in three countries, for 'sparky' must be the most baffling decision this club has ever made.

mancinis record aint that great and if you can do well for blackburn imagine whhat he can do for us

normski6071 said:
badge said:
i just don't see how getting blackburn into the top six or seven qualifies him to run the richest football club in the world. surely even the steadfast, head in the sand, blinkered hughes supporters must understand that there are better qualified people around. roberto mancini for one.

sacking sven, a proven winner in three countries, for 'sparky' must be the most baffling decision this club has ever made.

mancinis record aint that great and if you can do well for blackburn imagine whhat he can do for us

I suggest you look at Mancini's record at his most recent club. For me theres very little of chance of Hughes being manager at the start of next season due to our poor first half of this season which will probably mean we won't be playing european football next season so i'd get a new man in ASAP so he can have time to access the squad and see who he thinks is good enough and who he doesn't

normski6071 said:
badge said:

yeah, suppose you're right. three consecutive serie a titles is piss poor. and will you get over this "if he can do well at blackburn" shite. add hughes to the list of names that includes paul jewell, sam allardyce, mike walker, brian little etc etc. getting lesser players to overachieve is a completely different kettle of fish to dealing with star footballers.

badge said:
normski6071 said:

yeah, suppose you're right. three consecutive serie a titles is piss poor. and will you get over this "if he can do well at blackburn" shite. add hughes to the list of names that includes paul jewell, sam allardyce, mike walker, brian little etc etc. getting lesser players to overachieve is a completely different kettle of fish to dealing with star footballers.
Absolutely right, it's just City fans mentality to think so small. We're going to have superstars playing for us.

normski6071 said:
badge said:

Yeah, Mancini's record is appalling. 3 clubs managed and won trophies at all of them. In total 7 years in management and 9 trophies:

After retiring as a player, Mancini coached Fiorentina (2001) and Lazio (2002–04) before moving to Inter in 2004. He won the Coppa Italia with both Fiorentina (2001) and Lazio (2004). With Inter, he won two Coppa Italia (2005 and 2006), two Supercoppa Italiana (2005 and 2006) and three Scudetti (2005–06, 2006–07 and 2007-08), becoming the most successful Inter coach of the last 30 years

Get shut 20 weeks ago ! the useless fucking prick.

My three young daughters... every morning say " dad has he gone yet "...

Hopefully soon i can say " Yes, sweetheart, all is good again ".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.