Sign Landon Donavon !

Hope he's right again then....

You got any info of him about anyone else scotty?

sutty66 said:

Not really, he said we was the only club who bid for torres, and yaya stalled. This was 3 week ago.
So hopefully Silva can no make torres move along too.
And obviously Yaya will be blue today or tomorrow.

Gwladiator said:
He said if he left LA we would be his first choice destination although I know that means very little.

A Man City move for him would stink of something similar to what you tried to pull on Tottenham with Bellamy/Palacios which wouldn't suprise me.

In what way similar? How can you possibly compete for ANY player we're after?
Normally you're quite ok as far as Evernobs go but, I guess, as a dipper you're obviously well versed in scurrilous accusations, City were looking at legal action against the Twitcher over this one, do y'self a favour and retract it now.

scottyboi said:
sutty66 said:

Not really, he said we was the only club who bid for torres, and yaya stalled. This was 3 week ago.
So hopefully Silva can no make torres move along too.
And obviously Yaya will be blue today or tomorrow.

Hope so.. cheers

Gwladiator said:
A Man City move for him would stink of something similar to what you tried to pull on Tottenham with Bellamy/Palacios which wouldn't suprise me.

Why would it be?

Mottram_MCFC said:
Gwladiator said:

Why would it be?

We pull out and let them have Donovan if Everton pull out of the race for Ozil and give us a clear run. ;)

scottyboi said:
He will join us on the USA tour, raise are profile and be a quality squad player.
Sell loads of shirts and will give us the biggest foothold in the American market.

You know what... my wife said exactly the same thing this morning. I think we actually might be signing him purely for marketing reasons... I mean he is not a bad player, he is quite good actually, but I don't know if he would get many games with us.

YEAH!! SOMEONE WHO CAN CLEAR THE FIRST DEFENDER ON CORNER KICKS!!
LOL..

He'll be a decent squad player..

Personally I hope he DOESNT sign.. I rather liked being one of the only city suporters around..

I DO NOT want to see a bunch of glory hunting cunts wearing my clubs colors.. :-/

may be too late.. :(

stevenryals said:
YEAH!! SOMEONE WHO CAN CLEAR THE FIRST DEFENDER ON CORNER KICKS!!
LOL..

He'll be a decent squad player..

Personally I hope he DOESNT sign.. I rather liked being one of the only city suporters around..

I DO NOT want to see a bunch of glory hunting ***** wearing my clubs colors.. :-/

may be too late.. :(

I have mixed emotions myself, however, it would be nice to go to a bar and have some folks to drink a beer with while watching the game. I am getting tired of being outnumbered by damn Chelsea and Rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.