Sign Landon Donavon !

I am a LA Galaxy fan, but I would definitley give him up to your team, if it is good for our National Team. This would be a great move for your team. Not only would you get a quality player, but you would make many more fans here in the States for your team. Hopefully it would also turn some of the drive by fans away from worshiping the devil.
I would certinaly be buying a Donavan MCFC kit if this were to happen. Your players are sick! I would love to see LandyCakes a part of that.

-Cheers from the USA

scottyboi said:
He will join us on the USA tour, raise are profile and be a quality squad player.
Sell loads of shirts and will give us the biggest foothold in the American market.

From the commercial point of view I believe it makes sense. Donovan is one of the few players well known in US and signing him will raise help the popularity of the club down here.

Tucson_Soccer_fan said:
I am a LA Galaxy fan, but I would definitley give him up to your team, if it is good for our National Team. This would be a great move for your team. Not only would you get a quality player, but you would make many more fans here in the States for your team. Hopefully it would also turn some of the drive by fans away from worshiping the devil.
I would certinaly be buying a Donavan MCFC kit if this were to happen. Your players are sick! I would love to see LandyCakes a part of that.

-Cheers from the USA

RAG ALERT

Tucson_Soccer_fan said:

-Cheers from the USA

terrible attempt mate, get back to your debt riddled club. Match of the day again this year for you and you wont even be on first! what a shame

I don't think Tucson has said anything that I as an American would disagree with. Donovan won't be the best player we'll have signed but it's entirely possible that he will help us sell many more jerseys in the US if we were to sign him. And as he said, many of the fly-by-night fans here are United fans because that's all the media feeds them. If City instead becomes an option that the American media pushes you might see a boom of American fans.

Over the last 12 month we have signed Adebayor, Tevez, Silva, Linked with Ibrahimovic and Higuain, Dzeko reportedly set to sign, so why the fuck would we want Landon Donavon, end of thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.