Sign Landon Donavon !

The guy did well in 8 games, shouldnt be signing poeple off the back of that. Look at ho he flopped in germany.

Plus the guy is an absolute c*ck head and one of the most arrogant people you could ever meet

Wouldnt touch Donovan. he has Brazil disease - he plays out of his skin for his country but is average at club level. However, Dempsey is a player i rate. Not as an automatic starter but if he would come i would think he'd be an awesome squad player. He is always dangerous and makes terrific runs.

Dempsey over Donovan? lol.

I'm not saying we go sign him, but the comments on Donovan are pretty ridiculous and flat out wrong. He has real pace, can score and can deliver deadly balls from set piece. He is also a very intelligent player.

Far below the quality of player we seek in the year 2010 though. Silva, Milner, Ozil, Krasic are much higher quality players.

A tad off topic but I hope, for future reference, Mancini noticed the play of midfielder Michael Bradley. He's not flashy or awe-inspiring, but he's solid all the way around. In about a season or so more in the Bundesliga, he'll be ready to make the jump to EPL football.

I would take Edu over almost any of them. Donovan is quality though and should leave for the EPL.<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:46 pm --<br /><br />
TheIllestVillains said:
A tad off topic but I hope, for future reference, Mancini noticed the play of midfielder Michael Bradley. He's not flashy or awe-inspiring, but he's solid all the way around. In about a season or so more in the Bundesliga, he'll be ready to make the jump to EPL football.

I honestly see Bradley playing for the Rags. He is the type of midfielder they love.

I love Landon, especially after today, but not in a Man City shirt. His stint with Everton was kind of fluky to me. I don't know if he has what it takes for a whole EPL season.

Bradley on the other hand, has potential. He's a tough, powerful mid with just enough of a nasty streak. Plus he's only 22 and has experience from playing in Holland and Germany. I wouldn't be surprised in someone in the EPL took a shot with him after the Cup.

Bradley it too streaky for me at this point. Once he shows up every game I would be all about it. I think Jozy is the best talent on that team. Perfect for the EPL just get him off of Hull and behind someone he can learn for a couple of years and play as a substitute from time to time and for Cup games, in two years he can be world class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.