Sign martinez now

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Optimus Prime said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Neither Kompany or Martinez can play well the left side of central defensive partnership.

Has to be a midfielder for me.

Morning TH - are you hearing anything on an alternative target to Hazard, or is it all Martinez at the moment?

I believe Bale has come to the fore re Hazard.

Cool. Bid in yet then?

Cityisland said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Optimus Prime said:
Morning TH - are you hearing anything on an alternative target to Hazard, or is it all Martinez at the moment?

Cool. Bid in yet then?

No, it don't work like this.

Bale is now away on holiday, this is where agents and chairman earn their money.

Not worth bidding if we establish Bale is not for sale at ANY price.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Optimus Prime said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Neither Kompany or Martinez can play well the left side of central defensive partnership.

Has to be a midfielder for me.

Not a bad alternative, if you ask me!

Thanks for the heads up TH

Rather have Martinez than Bale he is another Yaya in the making and at 23 well worth the investment, I know Bale is good on the left, ah well.

Martinez IS NOT another Yaya and IS NOT a centre mid.

He has played prominently all season long as a centre back and has said himself this is where he sees himself developing.

Where the hell have people got this crazy idea he is the "new Yaya" ?

He excels at centre back and is very average centre mid.

Rammyblues said:
Rather have Martinez than Bale he is another Yaya in the making and at 23 well worth the investment, I know Bale is good on the left, ah well.
Yaya in the making ? Have you actually watched Martinez the season just gone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.