Sign martinez now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayern don't want to pay over £20million for him. Barca have begun work today on signing a centre-back with Martinez top priority but Vermaelen (how funny would that be) and Badstuber as alternatives... they too will be reluctant to pay too much as they have debts. Basically even with FFP in mind we could blow them both out of the water I think but the players feelings are the important thing... we know how it works, it isn't out of the realm of possibility that he'll insist on joining Barca even if his club get a lesser fee in the process (Sanchez/Udinese).

LoveCity said:
Bayern don't want to pay over £20million for him. Barca have begun work today on signing a centre-back with Martinez top priority but Vermaelen (how funny would that be) and Badstuber as alternatives... they too will be reluctant to pay too much as they have debts. Basically even with FFP in mind we could blow them both out of the water I think but the players feelings are the important thing... we know how it works, it isn't out of the realm of possibility that he'll insist on joining Barca even if his club get a lesser fee in the process (Sanchez/Udinese).

I'm absolutely sure he's Barca bound. Gutting but such is life.

Go back in for Silva?

Bielsa sacked! Not sure if this changes anything but we can pretty much rule out him staying.
EDIT: Resigned. Frosty relationship after Lezama affair

Where have you seen this breaking news?

I hope the reason Bielsa resigned, was because the chairman sold their best player (Martinez to us).

Matt the Giant said:

I hope the reason Bielsa resigned, was because the chairman sold their best player (Martinez to us).

think marca says it was due to the shoddy work being done at their training facilities. wrestled with a builder i think i read

Inzi said:
Matt the Giant said:

think marca says it was due to the shoddy work being done at their training facilities. wrestled with a builder i think i read

Think you are right but liked the Martinez story better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.