Sign martinez now

Status
Not open for further replies.
lionheart said:
BringBackSwales said:
Matt the Giant said:
I wonder if this means they won't be looking to sign a replacement for the injured Gomez? I was kind of hoping they'd come in with a huge bid for Dzeko.
why would buying Martinez stop them wanting a striker?
How about cash flow issues?

possibly, but I thought Bayern were significantly profitable and cash generating

BringBackSwales said:
lionheart said:
BringBackSwales said:
why would buying Martinez stop them wanting a striker?
How about cash flow issues?

possibly, but I thought Bayern were significantly profitable and cash generating

It was the combined amount I thought would rule them out of yet another very expensive signing. What would we let Edin go for? €25mil?

Unfortunately Mandzukic was really good yesterday. Scored one and set up another in a 2-1 win for Bayern over Dortmund.

They might just chance it with him until Gomez recovers.

Matt the Giant said:
AIQ88 said:
Seems like going to Bayern now

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fussball/fc-bayern/javi-martinez-33-millionen-euro-bayern-muenchen-2457373.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fussball/ ... 57373.html</a>

I wonder if this means they won't be looking to sign a replacement for the injured Gomez? I was kind of hoping they'd come in with a huge bid for Dzeko.

Gomez will be back until end of September. There is not much happening in the leagues until then.

And Mandzukic and Claudio Pizarro are great replacements - less poachers but better players. Gomez will get less playing time this year.... Pizarro has had 18 goals and 10 assists last year... They might score less than Gomez - but with this types of forwards Müller, Robben or Ribery will score more goals.

There is no demand for Dzeko at Bayern. He does not fit in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.