Sign martinez now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Airbags Optional said:
Edwaardz said:
I really don't rate this guy all that highly. £32m is a joke. He's worth around £20m.

Have a word with yourself, you sound like an arrogant rag "I don't rate this guy.... £20mill player. You saying that anyone less than £20 mill is just average??

I think you need to read what he wrote again.

Airbags Optional said:
Edwaardz said:
I really don't rate this guy all that highly. £32m is a joke. He's worth around £20m.

Have a word with yourself, you sound like an arrogant rag "I don't rate this guy.... £20mill player. You saying that anyone less than £20 mill is just average??

We would not just be buying the player he is now, we would be buying a good player with the potential to be one of the best in his position.

ForzaMancini said:
Airbags Optional said:
Edwaardz said:

We would not just be buying the player he is now, we would be buying a good player with the potential to be one of the best in his position.

When ?
The guy is 2 years older Ethan balotelli...

Mancio said:
ForzaMancini said:
Airbags Optional said:

When ?
Is that Mario's brother? ;)

colin's bell helmet said:
Mancio said:
ForzaMancini said:

When ?

Oh fuck... i should sell this fuckying phone

Mancio said:

ha ha, fuckin happens to me all the time.......bastard productive tits...text....predictive.....ahh fuck it *phone through window*

My best is my phone changing a text in spanish from basically "I'll be there soon" to "I've got a large one".

I accidentally sent it to my mum.

SebastianBlue said:
Mancio said:

ha ha, fuckin happens to me all the time.......bastard productive tits...text....predictive.....ahh fuck it *phone through window*

My best is my phone changing a text in spanish from basically "I'll be there soon" to "I've got a large one".

I accidentally sent it to my mum.
ha ha

apparently left out of the bilboa squad, gonna end up at bayern. Llorente also left out, rumoured to be going to juve

Their Chairman said all along that to buy him they would have to meet the release clause, Barca baulked, Bayern baulked we should have gone straight in slapped the cash of the desk and at least had the opportunity of speaking with the player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.