Sign martinez now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neville Kneville said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
I've not seen one source linking us with Martinez anywhere, anyways he's a Bayern player.

Try Mancini.

He says we're after him.

Depends how far down the line we are for DDR - really cant see a DDR and Martinez signings it one at most

Hopefully however if there is a chance it will push us towards getting a decision on DDR asap

Martinez to Bayern Munich is not done, #MCFC still think there is a (slim) chance on that one. ( James Ducker)

I still think it is unlikely that we will get either Martinez or DDR but I'd sign both if we could and count Martinez as one of our centre backs. When we use 3 at back, we could utilise JM and DDR as CB's; especially against weaker opposition. Slur wouldn't have time to get off the motorway if we signed those two simultaneously.

I really don't rate this guy all that highly. £32m is a joke. He's worth around £20m.

Edwaardz said:
I really don't rate this guy all that highly. £32m is a joke. He's worth around £20m.

While agree in principle every now and then I am reminded by how inflated the transfer market is in general now. It is almost disturbing... And that is coming from an economist.

Edwaardz said:

Have a word with yourself, you sound like an arrogant rag "I don't rate this guy.... £20mill player. You saying that anyone less than £20 mill is just average??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.