Signing De Rossi if contract talks go well {update page 1}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Marquee Signing before Southampton

pudge said:
moomba said:
pudge said:
Eventually what?

Eventually he'll become a CB, or a strong midfielder?

Eventually he is expected to develop into a central defender. He has barely played there in senior football to date.
Who expects him to?

It was fairly clear in my post above.

Genuinely believe RM is trying to make 2 first teams, with 3-4-1-2 being the best fitting formation to achieve this:

Hart/Pantilimon

Richards/Rodwell Kompany/Toure Lescott/Savic

Zabaleta/Milner Yaya/De Jong Alonso/Barry Clichy/Kolarov

Silva/Nasri/Johnson

Aguero/Balotelli Tevez/Dzeko

That's how I see Alonso fitting in. Would fit in perfectly, and with the amount of games we will hopefully have this season, most players should get plenty of game time.<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:06 pm --<br /><br />Genuinely believe RM is trying to make 2 first teams, with 3-4-1-2 being the best fitting formation to achieve this:

Hart/Pantilimon

Richards/Rodwell Kompany/Toure Lescott/Savic

Zabaleta/Milner Yaya/De Jong Alonso/Barry Clichy/Kolarov

Silva/Nasri/Johnson

Aguero/Balotelli Tevez/Dzeko

That's how I see Alonso fitting in. Would fit in perfectly, and with the amount of games we will hopefully have this season, most players should get plenty of game time.

moomba said:
pudge said:
moomba said:
Eventually he is expected to develop into a central defender. He has barely played there in senior football to date.
Who expects him to?

It was fairly clear in my post above.
So, even though he has barely ever played at CB in his professional career, he is expected to become a top class central defender?

Heard arsenal are looking for around 20 million for walcott?

TOTTENHAM and Manchester City are on alert after Fernando Llorente snubbed a new deal in Spain.
Llorente, 27, has told Athletic Bilbao he will not be signing a new contract.
Spurs and City are long-time admirers of the Spain hotshot, whose current deal is up in June.
Bilbao president Josu Urrutia said: “I conveyed my disappointment but they told me the decision was final.”

Llorente would be a good signing for us in my opinion.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4485241/Fernando-Llorente-vows-to-quit-Athetica-Bilbao.html#ixzz23R5lJUum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... z23R5lJUum</a>

citizen07 said:
TOTTENHAM and Manchester City are on alert after Fernando Llorente snubbed a new deal in Spain.
Llorente, 27, has told Athletic Bilbao he will not be signing a new contract.
Spurs and City are long-time admirers of the Spain hotshot, whose current deal is up in June.
Bilbao president Josu Urrutia said: “I conveyed my disappointment but they told me the decision was final.”

Llorente would be a good signing for us in my opinion.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4485241/Fernando-Llorente-vows-to-quit-Athetica-Bilbao.html#ixzz23R5lJUum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... z23R5lJUum</a>

Yeah we could just have a cherry on top of our 800 other forwards

moomba said:
Correct. Are we done now?
That doesn't make sense though?<br /><br />-- Aug 13th, '12, 15:30 --<br /><br />
mcfcallo said:
Heard arsenal are looking for around 20 million for walcott?
Good luck with that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.