Signing De Rossi if contract talks go well {update page 1}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Marquee Signing before Southampton

TonyM said:
We should sign Muller. Should be avalable for about 15m (euros). OK he's not a massive signing but he'd be a decent replacement for Barry as he ages. Worst case he could play in the cups. We need to raid clubs like Bayern.

You want to replace Barry with an attacking mid/second striker? lol

His market value is about 32million euros. There is no way in hell that you can buy him for 15m euros. Bayern extended his contract after the world cup until 2015.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/mueller/profil/spieler_58358.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/muell ... 58358.html</a>

and yes, he'd be a "massive" signing, not just a "decent" replacement as you say.

carlos92 said:
Joehannes said:
TonyM said:
We should sign Muller. Should be avalable for about 15m (euros). OK he's not a massive signing but he'd be a decent replacement for Barry as he ages. Worst case he could play in the cups. We need to raid clubs like Bayern.
Is this all a joke to you?

Probably is. He is entitled to his opinion but I think we can forget cherry picking any Bayern players.
It was more the "replacement for Barry" and "available for 15m"

carlos92 said:
Joehannes said:
TonyM said:

Probably is. He is entitled to his opinion but I think we can forget cherry picking any Bayern players.

Opinion 15 million? He is either taking the piss or knows f-all about football.

Hope its piss

whipper said:
carlos92 said:
Joehannes said:

Opinion 15 million? He is either taking the piss or knows f-all about football.

Hope its piss

It is pisstake. Personally just let him play Fantasy Football. We know our club is very tight in our transfer dealings,

Seriously though. Muller would be a good pickup. I can't imagine his wages would be very high either.

TonyM said:
Seriously though. Muller would be a good pickup. I can't imagine his wages would be very high either.

True but we have no chance in signing him.

carlos92 said:
TonyM said:

That is just what I tried to explain. Of about all Bayern players he probably is one of the least available.

Apart from that - Bayern - like the most big clubs - keep their good players. What does it help to sell a good player for the market value when it is difficult to really sign a decent replacement. You only think about it when it is one year before the contract runs out and you do not find an agreement with the player. The cheaper signings you just can make with talents of smaller leagues - or unproven ones of your own country. Or like Chelsea with Marco Marin with talents that did not rise but you have the hope they do. But that are bench replacements and only if you are lucky some for the first team.

You do not discuss Yaya Toure or Agüero or Silva either. And you would not give them away for the market value - they would be a lot more expansive... You only would do it with players you do not really need. A player like Müller who identifies the club as he is playing for it since he is 10 - and especially with his career and everything (personality, mentality...) would be not tradeable...

Maldeika said:
carlos92 said:
TonyM said:

That is just what I tried to explain. Of about all Bayern players he probably is one of the least available.

Apart from that - Bayern - like the most big clubs - keep their good players. What does it help to sell a good player for the market value when it is difficult to really sign a decent replacement. You only think about it when it is one year before the contract runs out and you do not find an agreement with the player. The cheaper signings you just can make with talents of smaller leagues - or unproven ones of your own country. Or like Chelsea with Marco Marin with talents that did not rise but you have the hope they do. But that are bench replacements and only if you are lucky some for the first team.

You do not discuss Yaya Toure or Agüero or Silva either. And you would not give them away for the market value - they would be a lot more expansive... You only would do it with players you do not really need. A player like Müller who identifies the club as he is playing for it since he is 10 - and especially with his career and everything (personality, mentality...) would be not tradeable...

Ya but we should still put in an offer. Start the bidding at 10m euros and increase it gradually as high as 15m. This is the type of club we should put the pressure on. Show them the euros.

Maldeika said:
carlos92 said:
TonyM said:

Yep same with Schweinsteiger. You seem to have learned your lessons with Owen Hargreaves so any players leaving Bayern will be extremely difficult.

So a random player gets mentioned by a poster, then several other posters get over excited and insist the club should bid for said player.

Dynamite transfer strategy, are you reading Marwood?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.